The protection of your personal data is important to us, therefore we pay particular attention to protecting the privacy of visitors who access the Cosmo Pharm.eu site, as well as those whose personal data have been provided to us by a third party, or to which we had access from another source, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
WHO WE ARE?
We are Cosmo Pharm SRL, a company based in Tunari Commune, Belt Road no. 24-26, Jud. Ilfov with order number in the Trade Register J40/15215/1994, and unique registration code RO605830.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
“Personal Data” means any information or information that can identify you directly (for example, your namĕ) or indirectly (for example, through pseudonymous data such as a unique identification number). This means that personal data includes things like your email address, home address, mobile phone, username, profile photos, personal preferences and shopping habits, user-generated content, financial information and financial information. It may also include unique numerical identifiers such as your computer’s IP address̆ as well as cookies.
WHAT DOES PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING MEAN?
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extract, consult, use, disclose by transmission, disseminate or otherwise make available, align or combine, restrict, delete or destroy.
PERSONAL DATA OPERATOR
The operator of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”) is Cosmopharm.
DATA PROCESSING PRINCIPLES
Cosmo Pharm undertakes to comply with the personal data protection principles (hereinafter referred to as the “Principles”) provided by the GDPR, to ensure that all data is:
• Processed fairly, legally and transparently;
• Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
• Adequate, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
• Kept in a form that does not allow the identification of the persons concerned for longer than is necessary in relation to the purpose of the processing;
• Processed in accordance with the rights of the data subject
BASIS AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
For the purpose of concluding and executing contracts – According to art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) of the GDPR, personal data may be processed for the purpose of concluding or executing the contract. In order to be able to offer you our products and services, we need to process your personal data.
In order to fulfill some legal obligations – According to art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) of the GDPR, personal data may be processed for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations. We request a range of personal data, including, in certain situations, your personal identification number, in order to fulfill our obligations imposed by the tax authorities in relation to invoicing and reporting to the tax authorities.
For marketing purposes – According to art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) of the GDPR, personal data may be processed if the data subject has given his consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes. Thus, in certain situations, your personal data will be used to send you marketing messages, offers, news, future campaigns, invitations to various events.
In order to fulfill our object of activity – According to art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) of the GDPR, personal data may be processed if the data subject has given his consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes. Thus, we can contact you or transmit your personal data for the purpose of achieving our object of activity.
If you have subscribed to the Cosmo Pharm Newsletter section, your personal data will be used for the sole purpose of sending you information with marketing content, about the products, services and/or promotions carried out by Cosmo Pharm in a certain period.
Your personal data will be deleted immediately when you unsubscribe from Cosmo Pharm’s Newsletter section.
You can unsubscribe at any time through the link attached to the Newsletter you received or through a written request sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cosmo Pharm reserves the right to select the people to whom it will send newsletter and/or alert messages, as well as the right to remove from its database any Member or Client who previously expressed their consent to receive marketing messages, information and/or alerts, without any subsequent commitment on the part of Cosmo Pharm, or any prior notification thereof.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data processed by Cosmopharm may be disclosed and/or transferred to third parties only in the situation where there is your express consent to do so, except in situations where there is a legal/contractual obligation for Cosmopharm to do so in this way.
Please keep in mind that we may, under certain circumstances, be required to disclose your personal data to partners with whom Cosmopharm collaborates and/or other third-party service providers of Cosmopharm.
DATA PROCESSING BY THIRD PARTIES, OTHER SITES
The Cosmo Pharm website may, at any given time, contain access links to other websites whose data processing policies may differ from those of Cosmo Pharm.
Please consider and consult the privacy policies of the other sites. Cosmo Pharm assumes no responsibility for information submitted or collected by these third parties.
AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING. COOK
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Cosmo Pharm can keep the processed data for different periods of time, judged to be reasonable, in accordance with the previously indicated purposes. We keep your data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which we hold the data, to satisfy your needs or to fulfill our obligations imposed by law.
To know how long your data can be kept, we use the following criteria:
- When you purchase products and services, we retain your personal data for the duration of our contractual relationship;
- If you participate in a promotional offer, we keep your personal data for the duration of the promotional offer;
- If you contact us with a question, we keep your personal data for the time necessary to process your questions, but no longer than 3 years after the last correspondence sent;
- If you create an account, we retain your personal data until you request that we delete it or after a period of inactivity (without active interaction with us). In this regard, we note that the data processed for this purpose will be deleted 3 years after the last interaction with the account user (such as, for example, logging into your account);
- Where you have provided your consent for marketing, we retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete it, or after a period of inactivity (without active interaction with our brands) defined in accordance with local regulations and guidelines. In this regard, we note that the data stored in our databases for the purpose of direct marketing communications is deleted from the records of these databases 3 years after the last interaction with you;
- If cookies are stored on your computer, we keep them for as long as necessary for them to achieve their purposes (for example, for the duration of a session for shopping cart cookies or user ID cookies session) and for a defined period in accordance with local regulations and guidelines. In this regard, we note that the data processed by the cookie modules used to provide online behavioral advertising, to personalize our services for you and to allow the distribution of our content on social media sites (sharing buttons intended to display the site), will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from their collection, based on your consent.
THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
In accordance with the GDPR, you have a number of rights regarding the personal data that Cosmo Pharm processes:
- Right of access to data processing – you have the right to access the personal data we hold. The first provision of information will be made free of charge. If you require further copies of information already provided, we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information. Manifestly unfounded, excessive or repeated requests may not receive a response.
- The right to data rectification – you have the right to request that your Data be rectified if it is inaccurate or out of date and/or complete if it is incomplete.
- The right to data erasure (“the right to be forgotten”) – In some cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure or destruction of your Data. This is not an absolute right, as we may sometimes be forced to retain your Dată for legal or legal reasons.
- The right to restriction of processing – You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your Dată. This means that the processing of your Data is limited so that we may retain the Data but not use or process it. This right applies in specific circumstances provided by the General Data Protection Regulation, namely:
- the accuracy of the Data is contested by the data subject for a period that allows the operator to verify the correctness of the Data;
- the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of the Data and requests the restriction of its use;
- the operator no longer needs the Data for processing, but it is requested by the data subject to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing based on legitimate grounds on the part of the controller under the verification that the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh those of the data subject.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to move, copy or transfer the data you are interested in from our database to another. This only applies to data that you have provided, where the processing is based on your consent or on the basis of a contract and is implemented by automated means.
- The right to object – you can object at any time to the processing of your data when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time – you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data where such processing is based on consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority – you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority in your country of residence or domicile to challenge the data protection practices offered by Cosmo Pharm.
- The right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes – You can unsubscribe or opt out of our direct marketing communication at any time. It’s easiest to do this via the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email or communication we send you.
- The right to object to the processing of your data by us when we carry out actions in the public interest or in our own or a third party’s legitimate interests – you can object at any time to the processing of your data where such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- The right to disable Cookies – you have the right to disable cookies. Internet browser settings are usually programmed by default to accept cookies, but you can easily adjust them by changing your browser settings. Many cookies are used to enhance the usability or functionality of websites / applications; therefore, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our websites or applications, as detailed in the relevant Cookie table. If you wish to restrict or block all cookies set by our websites/apps (which may prevent you from using certain parts of the website) or any other websites/apps, you can do so through your browser settings of the
You can exercise any of these rights regarding the personal data that Cosmo Pharm processes by sending a simple request to email@example.com. In such a situation we may very well ask for proof of your identity.
We access, retain and provide your information to regulatory authorities, law enforcement or other entities:
- In response to a legal request, when we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
- In response to legal requests when we believe, in good faith, that the response required by the laws of that jurisdiction affects users in that jurisdiction and complies with internationally recognized standards.
- When we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and respond to acts of fraud, unauthorized use of any material belonging to us, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity, to protect us (including our rights, property or materials), you and others, including in the context of investigations or inquiries by regulatory authorities or to prevent imminent death or personal injury. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third parties about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity within and outside of our Materials.
The information we receive about you may be accessed and stored for a longer period of time when it is subject to a legal request or legal obligation, a government inquiry, or investigations into possible violations of our terms or policies, or in other cases to prevent damages.
RELATIONS WITH OTHER OPERATORS
Depending on the context, we may find ourselves in the situation of the absolute need to provide information at a higher level, both globally and internally or externally, to our partners and those with whom we transfer data in compliance with the GDPR, in the virtue of ensuring the provision of the most professional services possible. Information controlled by Cosmo Pharm may be transferred, transmitted or stored and processed in the EU or in countries other than your country of residence for the purposes described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to be able to provide services at the highest level, as well as to continue to provide you with our materials at the best professional level. We use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and rely on country-specific adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission, as appropriate, with respect to data transfers from the EEA to the United States and other countries.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The Cosmo Pharm site may contain links to other sites and/or web pages that are not the property of Cosmo Pharm and assumes no responsibility for the content of these sites and therefore cannot be held responsible for the content, advertising, goods, services, software, information or other materials available on or through these sites. Cosmo Pharm will not be responsible for the loss of personal data, any negative effects on visitors’ personal data or other moral and/or patrimonial damages caused by access to the respective sites.
UPDATE OF THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Please keep in mind that this Policy may be subject to periodic content changes, by updating the Cosmo Pharm website.
Please do not continue to use the Cosmo Pharm website if you do not agree to such changes. We also recommend checking this page for any updates.
MINIMUM AGE FOR USE
In order to comply with the conditions for processing personal data according to the age of the persons concerned, our site requires the visitor to assume the following statement “By continuing to use the website www.cosmopharm.eu , I declare that I am of age. Otherwise, I will stop using the site and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to delete my data”.
DETAILED INFORMATION. CONTACT
For additional details on how we treat and use your personal data, please also consult the following available documents:
SECURITY POLICY OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
For questions and/or to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com