The ideal formula that contributes to optimal absorption.
Calcium is an essential element in the formation and maintenance of the functionality of the osteoarticular, muscular, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
Vitamin D3 intervenes in blood homeostasis, increases the permeability of the cell membrane, increases the degree of calcium absorption, contributes to the mineralization of the osteoid tissue of the cartilages and contributes to the health of the bone system and has importance in the proper functioning of the thyroid, parathyroid and pituitary glands.
Effects and Benefits
- contributes to the formation of bones and help maintaining them in good condition throughout life
- contributes to the mineral balance of the body with the onset of menopause
- helps to recover the bone and muscle system after periods of immobilization
- contributes to the prevention of bone density loss
- it is necessary after periods of pregnancy and breastfeeding
- supports the muscular system and facilitates muscle contractions
- calcium is essential in the optimal health of the teeth and in the prevention of tooth decay
- an optimal level of calcium in the blood helps the proper functioning of the heart
- contributes to the maintenance of an optimal heart rate
- it has an important role in the blood coagulation process and in cell permeability
Digestion – Immunity – Healthy nervous system.
- contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes, in the synthesis of proteins and the elimination of acid residues
- supports optimal health during weight loss treatments or diets
- helps maintain the electrolyte balance of the body
- contributes to strengthen immunity
- contributes to protection of the organism exposed to polluted environment
- the consumption of Calcium + Vitamin D3 contributes to reducing the extent of allergic reactions
- contributes to ensuring an optimal energy metabolism, supporting intellectual effort and reducing the state of exhaustion or chronic fatigue
- helps maintain mental health
- has important role in neurotransmission
Beauty of the skin, hair and nails.
- contributes to the health of sensitive skin, prone to dermatological conditions
- helps with hair loss and to strengthen the fragile thread
- strengthens the nails and helps against their deformation
The dietary supplement Calcium + Vitamin D3 is indicated in:
- diseases of the bone and muscle system: rickets, osteoporosis, osteomalacia, senile osteoporosis, decalcification, decrease in bone density, fractures, tingling, numbness of the limbs;
- skin, hair or nail conditions: dermatitis, acne, infections, brittle hair, nail deformation, hair loss or brittleness;
- insomnia, hypocalcemia, irritability, feeling of lack of air;
- associated with hypercholesterolemic medication.
Ask for the doctor’s consent in administering the Calcium + Vitamin D3 dietary supplement, in case:
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- suffer from kidney diseases
- you have had or have kidney stones
- you are suffering from cancer
- you will have an increased level of calcium in the blood
- you have circulation problems or parathyroid gland disorders
Adults: 1 film-coated tablet per day, after meals.
Active ingredients/filmed tablet:
|Vitamin D3 125 IU||3.125 mcg|
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.