CALMO DEPRESIN is an anti-depressant that is essential for emotional health and balance. Depression is commonly referred to as the “disease of the 21st century” due to its prevalence worldwide. In today’s modern conditions, maintaining mental and emotional balance is a significant challenge for our overall health.
CALMO DEPRESIN offers a natural combination of bio-substances that act on the nervous system, providing a calming, relaxing, and invigorating effect. Unlike specific medications, it is non-addictive and does not have the same side effects. It is a valuable dietary supplement that contributes to achieving and maintaining a good mental state. It naturally helps soothe states of anxiety and depression and regulates sleep.
CALMO DEPRESIN Effects and benefits:
* This product is recommended by SNPCAR – Societatea de Neurologie si Psihiatrie a Copilului si Adolescentului din Romania (Society of Child and Adolescent Neurology and Psychiatry of Romania).
Calmness and Wellness. No Depression. No Anxiety. No Insomnia.
CALMO DEPRESIN has several beneficial effects on mental and emotional well-being:
- It has a natural calming effect and promotes a good mood and overall well-being.
- It is effective in relieving symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- CALMO DEPRESIN contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- It acts as a brain tonic and invigorator.
- It helps regulate the metabolism of serotonin and dopamine, which are important neurotransmitters involved in mood regulation.
- It aids in maintaining an optimal emotional balance.
- It combats insomnia and promotes restful and peaceful sleep.
- It helps combat stress, fatigue, and exhaustion.
- It reduces the manifestations of neuro-degenerative disorders.
- It supports neurological functions.
- It enhances concentration, intellectual capacity, and memory.
- It increases the body’s ability to adapt to stress conditions.
CALMO DEPRESIN Indications
The dietary supplement CALMO DEPRESIN® is indicated in:
- Depression, anxiety, stress, irritability, intellectual overwork, fatigue, chronic fatigue;
- Insomnia and emotional instability.
CALMO DEPRESIN® is administered as follows:
Adults: 1 capsule/day, as needed. Consume 1-2 liters of water/day. One box of 10/30 capsules is sufficient for 10/30 days.
Duration of administration
3 months, followed by a break of one month, after which the administration of the product may be resumed.
Ask your physician’s consent when taking CALMO DEPRESIN® dietary supplement.
|Valerian / Valeriana officinalis (standardized root extract)||30 mg|
|Passionflower / Passiflora incarnata (standardized extract 10:1 from aerial parts)||25 mg|
|Tutsan / Hypericum perforatum (standardized extract 4:1 from aerial parts)||25 mg|
|Rosemary / Melissa chamomilla (flower powder)||25 mg|
|Chamomile / Matricaria chamomilla (flower powder)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B3 / niacin||20 mg|
|Sage / Salvia officinalis (whole plant powder)||10 mg|
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.