From the wonders of nature!
Cordyceps / Cordyceps sinensis (superconcentrated 10:1 dry standardized extract from the mycelium of the mushroom, equivalent to 3000 mg of dry powder, containing guaranteed minimum 7% cordyceptic acid, 8% polysaccharides, 7% mannitol, 0.3% adenosine).
What is Cordyceps?
Cordyceps is obtained from a Tibetan medicinal mushroom whose therapeutic properties are given by the high content of beta-carotene, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, selenium, amino acids and numerous enzymes.
With an endoparasitic nature, the Cordyceps mushroom grows in regions of China and Tibet, at altitudes of over 3500 m. In its biological cycle, this Tibetan mushroom goes through different stages, in which it develops first as an insect, then as a plant. Its spores are fixed on the larva of a butterfly, which, once infected, buries itself in the ground in the form of a doughnut. The Cordyceps mushroom can remain underground for a long time, until the weather becomes favorable and the plant can sprout. The stages then resume in a miraculous course of evolution and perpetuation.
Properties of Cordyceps
Cordyceps has therapeutic benefits in improving the function of the liver and pancreas, in the health of the respiratory tract, strengthening the immune system and protecting the body against free radicals. Considered to be an adaptogenic energizer, Cordyceps helps improve athletic performance and combat fatigue. The Tibetan mushroom acts as an antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and antidepressant, but also as a protector of the body in invasive treatments.
Studies have reported that the Tibetan mushroom significantly improved lung function, resistance to exercise and quality of life, without causing adverse effects as a result of its administration. The Chinese government has approved Cordyceps for use in hospitals and recognizes the Tibetan mushroom as a safe natural remedy.
Increasing immunity and anti-aging effect.
- Cordyceps helps to increase immunity and the proper functioning of the respiratory system;
- It supports the maintenance of the health of the cardiovascular, endocrine and reproductive systems;
- Contributes to reducing the extent of allergic reactions;
- Body strengthening action in chemotherapy;
- Cordyceps dietary supplement contributes to reducing the action of free radicals and oxidative stress responsible for many chronic diseases;
- It has an anti-aging effect because the extract of this medicinal mushroom increases the action of antioxidants, including superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase;
- It supports the improvement of brain activity and the reproductive system.
Detoxification. Heart, kidney, liver and pancreas health.
- Cordyceps supports the proper functioning of the heart by stimulating an efficient digestion of fatty acids and regulating triglycerides;
- Contributes to lowering the level of LDL cholesterol;
- Combats the adverse effects of statin treatment;
- It helps to restore liver cells affected by various liver diseases;
- It stimulates liver and kidney function, facilitates the elimination of toxins from the body;
- Contributes to protecting the kidneys and liver from toxic agents (medicines);
- It has a rich content of active substances that help control insulin levels and blood sugar;
- Administration of Cordyceps contributes to the regulation of hypoglycemia;
- It contributes to increasing the sensitivity of peripheral receptors to insulin;
- It supports the regulation of calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood.
Respiratory system. Physical resistance.
- Cordyceps supports the improvement of symptoms related to diseases affecting the respiratory tract;
- Contributes to the improvement of flu conditions, cough, reduction of secretions and night sweats;
- It supports the increase in the level of oxygen in the lungs;
- It contributes to the recovery of the body in viral diseases due to its ability to adjust the level of T lymphocytes and increase the level of T-helper cells;
- Supports the body’s energy and athletic performance;
- Adaptogenic energizer, contributes to combating chronic fatigue and weakness;
- It contributes to increasing the body’s ability to adapt to physical and mental stress factors;
- Helps to reduce muscle pain;
- Through its content of adenosine, it contributes to the improvement of athletic performance and resistance to effort;
- Supports the health of the reproductive system;
- Aphrodisiac effect, supports reproductive function in women and men;
- Increases the quality and quantity of seminal fluid;
- Improves peripheral blood circulation.
Cordyceps dietary supplement is suitable for:
- Diseases of the respiratory system: bronchitis, pneumonia, pulmonary emphysema, bronchial asthma;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system: cardiac ischemia, myocardial infarction, thrombosis;
- Liver diseases (hepatitis B, cirrhosis);
- Renal dysfunctions;
- Impotence, infertility, lack of sexual appetite.
Ask for the doctor’s consent in the administration of the Cordyceps food supplement, in case:
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- suffer from stomach and duodenal ulcers.
Not recommended for people allergic to any of the ingredients.
Adults: 1-2 capsules, after meals. One bottle with 30/60 capsules is enough for 30/60 days.
Duration of administration
3 months, followed by a break of one month, after which the administration of the product can be resumed.
|Cordyceps / Cordyceps sinensis (10:1 dry superconcentrated standardized extract from the mycelium of the mushroom, equivalent to 3000 mg of dry powder, containing a guaranteed minimum of 7% cordyceptic acid, 8% polysaccharides, 7% mannitol, 0.3% adenosine).||300 mg|
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.
There are no reviews yet.