GREEN TEA MASK FOR ACNEIC SKIN AND BLACKHEADS WITH DOUBLE ACTION: CLEANSING AND SOOTHING, IN JUST 15 MINUTES.
Green tea is a powerful antioxidant that invigorates the dull skin and prevents the appearance of the wrinkles.
Green tea’s anti-inflammatory and astringent properties help in reducing the skin irritation and redness.
Niacinamide (Vit. B3) strengthens the skin’s natural protective barrier, improves the skin’s tone, reduces the sebum production and helps in visibly shrinking the pores.
Centella Asiatica (Cica) is traditionally used to heal wounds, burns and scratches, and improve the appearance of scars. The extract helps proliferate fibroblasts and increase collagen synthesis.
Adenosine provides a smoother and younger-looking complexion due to its skin regeneration properties.
Ceramide NP protects the skin from damaging environmental factors such as pollution, cigarette smoke, or UV rays, and keeps it hydrated for a longer period of time.
Amino acids help in repairing and regenerating the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
No parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, amines, DEA, TEA. Certified vegan & Eco Friendly.
Hypoallergenic fiber material, tested for human safety.
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA FOR THE COMPLEXION
Studies have shown that for certain individuals, drinking or topical application of green tea or green tea extract can help to relieve acne lesions.
Green tea contains substances called catechins.
These plant-based compounds, or polyphenols, have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties. They also attack the free radicals.
In addition to having anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties, EGCG lowers the lipid levels and is anti-androgenic, making it effective in reducing sebum (oil) excretion from the skin.
Excess sebum can clog the pores, leading to the growth of bacteria that cause blackheads, hormonal acne. EGCG helps in breaking this cycle.
Secretion of sebaceous glands can be influenced by androgenic hormones in the body
Green tea mask for blackheads from CosmoPharm is the perfect choice for persons with acne or oily skin.
GREEN TEA MASK BENEFITS: It:
- Eliminates the blackheads.
- Cleanses and soothes the skin.
- Regenerates the skin structure: acne lesions, pigmentation spots.
- Moisturizes, smooths and revitalizes the complexion.
- Protects the skin against the premature ageing caused by environmental factors: UV rays, cigarette smoke, toxins, pollutants.
* Within a qualitative testing, 28 out of 30 individuals between 18-55 years old rated their skin as 89% uniform in color, and 25 out of 30 persons confirmed that their skin remained hydrated for more than 24 hours.*
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1). Remove the mask from the packet and gently unroll it (to prevent it drying out, use it as soon as possible).
2). Apply the tissue by placing the two holes around the eyes, then continue application by pushing the air to match the contour of the face.
3). Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask. No need to cleanse the face.
We recommend patting the rest of the remaining serum until it is completely absorbed into the skin.
Recommended for: acneic, blackheaded, wrinkled, lifeless, dehydrated skin.
Microfiber materials are the ideal choice for the allergy sufferers.
Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If the following symptoms occur, please stop use immediately and consult a dermatologist:
1) Your skin becomes red, swollen, itchy or develops other similar symptoms.
2) Avoid the use on irritated and sunburned skin.
3) Do not use if you have wounds, eczema, dermatitis, or other skin inflammations.
4) Avoid any contact with the eyes; rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Product certified in an ISO14001, ISO9001 Environmental and Quality Management System.
Best used before 01.2024.
Manufactured in South Korea.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol; 1,2- Hexanediol; Niacinamide; Carbomer; Hydroxyethyl cellulose; Arginine; Allantoin; Trehalose; PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine; Disodium EDTA, Fragrance; Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract; Ceramide NP; Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract; Rhizobian Gum; Acacia Senegal Gum; Centella Asiatica Extract; Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract; Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract; Jania Rubens Extract; Aloe Barbadendis Leaf Extract; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Glycine; Serine; Glutamic Acid; Aspartic Acid; Leucine; Alanine; Lysine; Tyrosine; Phenylalanine; Threonine; Proline; Valine; Isoleucine; Histidine; Methionine; Cysteine.
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.