L – ARGININE tablets – Enviable fitness!
L-Arginine tablets 1000 mg is a Premium range product based on an amino acid necessary for the health of the human body.
The miraculous mechanism of the human body provides that the amount of Arginine that is not obtained from the diet is generated by the body itself. However, the amount produced varies according to age, lifestyle, health, diet and genetics.
L-Arginine tablets are of major importance in liver health and in strengthening the immune system. It is an adjuvant in weight-loss and fitness regimes.
L-Arginine is one of the most versatile amino acids with numerous benefits.
L-Arginine benefits include: reducing the risk of vascular and heart disease, reducing the erectile dysfunction, improving the immune response and inhibiting the gastric hyperacidity.
Several human studies have shown that exogenous intake of L-arginine has multiple beneficial pharmacological effects, including for weight loss. L-arginine has been shown to boost the metabolism of the fats, which means it helps you lose weight.
- When given to obese individuals, L-arginine aids in fat burning and muscle building.
- L-arginine supplementation allows the body to use stored fat as an energy source.
- As a result, you lose body fat, but keep your muscle mass.
Health of the skin and hair. A slim figure.
- L-Arginine stimulates the production of growth hormone, which slows down the aging process. It:
- causes cell regeneration
- has an anti-ageing effect
- restores suppleness and elasticity to the skin
- maintains a youthful and tonified appearance
- L-Arginine protects the hair from the harmful action of chemicals
- it plays a role in fat burning and muscle growth
- administration of L-Arginine causes a rapid weight loss
A strengthened cardiovascular system. Muscle tone and physical endurance.
- In the human body L-Arginine is converted into nitric oxide
- It has a neurotransmitter role and causes relaxation of blood vessels and improves circulation
- It increases the oxygenation of the heart muscle
- This dietary supplement reduces the risk of blood clots. It:
- Improves the peripheral circulation
- Regular intake of L-Arginine reduces the cardiovascular risks
- It oxygenates the heart muscle
- Arginine regulates the blood pressure and the heart rate. It:
- Stimulates the muscle metabolism
- Improves the circulation and determines the efficient transport of nutrients and oxygen to the muscles
- Increases physical strength and muscle toning without pain
- Participates in protein synthesis and helps in preserving the muscle mass
- L-Arginine helps in fighting against migraines
Natural aphrodisiac and stimulant for the reproductive system.
- Administration of L-Arginine 1000mg improves erection and stimulates the male sex hormone.
- Arginine increases the quality and quantity of sperm fluid
- Improves the blood circulation and the oxygen levels, both of which play an important role in the reproductive function
- Frequent administration of L-Arginine helps in fighting against the erectile dysfunction
Immunostimulatory agent. Detoxifier.
- L-Arginine supports the body in the fight against the chronic inflammation. It:
- Has an antioxidant effect
- Protects the central nervous system by means of nitrogen oxide which stimulates the body’s defense reaction
- It is a powerful natural detoxifier. It:
- Helps eliminate the toxic nitrogen derivatives from the body
- Arginine significantly reduces the level of ammonia in the blood; it affects the acid-base balance and brain activity
- Arginine stimulates the production of lymphocytes and cells
- It is recommended for patients undergoing chemo and radiotherapy treatments.
The dietary supplement L-Arginine 1000mg is indicated in:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system: cardiac ischemia, myocardial infarction, thrombosis, angina pectoris, hypertension;
- Erectile dysfunction;
- Chronic fatigue;
- Hepatic steatosis;
- Raynaud’s syndrome;
- Cystic fibrosis;
- Sports performance enhancement.
Ask your physician’s consent when taking dietary supplements.
Avoid taking the L-Arginine food supplement if:
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Adults: 1 tablet of L-Arginine/day, during meals. A box of 30 tablets is sufficient for 30 days.
How long should L-Arginine be taken? In men, L-Arginine can be taken indefinitely.
Active ingredients/vegetable capsule:
*Reference Nutritional Value cf. EC Regulation 1169/2011. **The reference nutritional value has not been established.
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.
You may also like…
CURCUMIN + PIPERINE 95% Powerful natural anti-inflammatory. Antioxidant. Anti-ageing. Superior bioavailability.