LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA – 10 ml pure whole essential oil of LAVENDER for internal use.
High quality, undiluted, concentrated essential oil from fresh organic vegetable sources.
Carefully extracted by steam distillation, a traditional method of isolating the beneficial compounds from the aerial part of the plant.
The essence of the plant is extracted in a controlled manner, in its pure, active and unadulterated form, without solvents, additives, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Healing aroma from the Mediterranean garden.
Native to the Mediterranean Sea basin, lavender has been widely used for thousands of years due to the soothing floral aroma that is often added to perfumes, massage oils and skin care products.
The first records of lavender’s healing qualities date back to 77 AD, when the Greek military physician Dioscorides recognized lavender for its therapeutic and antiseptic benefits, its usefulness in treating insect bites, and for perfuming the clothing.
Lavender spread throughout the European continent from Greece, reaching from the Hyeres Islands to the fields of south-eastern France. The thriving soil and mild sunshine of Provence have facilitated France’s recognition as the most important lavender-growing region and the largest producer of lavender essential oil in the world.
Considered the panacea of aromatherapy, lavender essential oil has many uses. In addition to its soothing aroma, lavender offers skin care benefits when applied topically. LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA essential oil contains cleansing and antioxidant properties.
In aromatherapy, Lavender is the most widely used essential oil due to its versatility and pleasant fragrance.
Soothing and relaxing qualities continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes. Applied topically, lavender oil is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes, it is added to bath water to eliminate stress.
The scent of lavender relieves stress, depression and migraines. It is also a true anti-inflammatory and has antiseptic properties. Like other plants in the mint family, lavender will repel insects such as mosquitoes, fleas, moths and ticks.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL BENEFITS (INTERNAL ADMINISTRATION):
- Detoxifying agent
- Hypotensive agent
- joint pain
- low immunity
It may be combined with: essential oil of: incense, lemon, grapefruit, rosemary, thyme.
» For internal use, diluted with honey or edible oil:
3-4 drops twice a day. The dose is mixed in a teaspoon of honey (diabetics: a quarter teaspoon of edible oil). Use for 7-14 days.
It may be repeated after a break of 2 weeks.
» For internal use in empty vegetable capsules:
Administration in capsules allows a better assimilation of the oils, as they go directly into the stomach where they act at the gastric level. Open an empty vegetable capsule, introduce the essential oil with the syringe/dipper together with the edible oil as indicated on the leaflet, and close the capsule. It is recommended to swallow the capsules immediately.
» For external topical use, diluted:
In order to avoid any discomfort, dryness and irritation of the skin, or even the rapid evaporation of the essential oils, it is recommended to apply them together with an almond or argan oil. In massage therapies, it is recommended to use diluted in oils with a firmer consistency. Do not apply on open wounds, irritated skin or sunburn. Test in advance
a small amount on an area of skin.
» Aromatherapy, inhalations:
It is used in ultrasound diffusers and aromatherapy lamps, both for its benefits to the body (relaxing, anti-allergic, decongestant) and to cleanse and disinfect the room of bacteria, fungi and mold spores. Cold inhalations are recommended for relaxation, or hot inhalations (1-3 drops) in respiratory diseases: rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, etc.
Packaged in glass container with dripper for:
- obtaining a controlled dosage
- avoiding the volatilization of the oil on contact with the air
- not to be compromised by external organic matter
To be protected against air, light, humidity and high temperatures.
The product contains 100% natural, 100% pure Lavender essential oil. Obtained by steam distillation from the aerial parts of the Lavandula angustifolia plant.
|100% natural, pure, whole essential oil of Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia).||10 ml|
STORAGE CONDITIONS: at room temperature, away from light and humidity.
* Produsele comercializate prin intermediul site-ului www.cosmopharm.eu Citește mai mult »sunt suplimente alimentare. Suplimentele alimentare nu inlocuiesc o dieta variata si echilibrata si un mod de viata sanatos. Acestea nu necesita prescriptie medicala si nu inlocuiesc un tratament prescris de medicul specialist. Efectele produselor variaza de la o persoana la alta in functie de stilul de viata, metabolism, varsta, stare de sanatate, etc. Nu este obligatoriu sa obtineti rezultatele asteptate, sau cele obtinute deja de persoanele care au utilizat produsele noastre. In cazul in care suferiti de anumite afectiuni, se recomanda consultarea medicului inainte de a folosi produsul. Nu trebuie sa folositi informatiile prezente in aceste pagini cu rolul de a diagnostica sau trata oricare probleme de sanatate sau boala sau de a inlocui medicamentele si tratamentele prescrise de persoanalul medical autorizat. Cititi cu atentie descrierea, eticheta, ambalajul sau prospectul produsului inainte de a-l utiliza!
* Toate imaginile sunt cu titlu de prezentare.
<p style=”text-align: center;”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-45303″ src=”https://www.cosmopharm.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/prospect-ulei-de-lavanda1.png” alt=”” width=”936″ height=”1073″ /></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-45304″ src=”https://www.cosmopharm.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/prospect-ulei-de-lavanda2.png” alt=”” width=”936″ height=”1073″ /></p>