What Is the Lymphatic System – Role, Functions
The lymphatic system is an important component of the immune system. A healthy lymphatic system regulates the transport of fluids in the body, aids in detoxification and protects against infection (bacteria, viruses and fungi) by using antibodies (white blood cells/lymphocytes) to capture and destroy foreign invaders and metabolic waste products.
Under certain conditions, the lymphatic system may not always work properly: it can become blocked and lose its function of detoxifying the body and protecting it from pathogens.
Persistent fatigue, swollen lymph nodes (neck, armpits, groin, chest and abdomen), muscle and joint pain, symptoms of fibromyalgia, arthritis, sore throat, fever, night sweats, frequent colds or recurrent infections are just some of the symptoms of a blocked lymphatic system or poor lymphatic circulation.
What Are Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes (or lymph glands) are small pieces of tissue containing white blood cells that fight against infections. They are part of the body’s immune system and filter the lymph fluid, which is composed of fluid and waste products from the body’s tissues. They help in the fight against infections.
If you’re wondering where the lymph nodes are located, they are located throughout the body, including the neck, armpits, or groin area, around the intestines and between the lungs. The lymph nodes drain the lymph fluid from the organs or areas where they are located.
The lymph fluid is carried to the lymph nodes by lymph vessels. The role of the lymph nodes is to filter out harmful substances and waste products. They also contain immune cells called lymphocytes that destroy the cancer cells and the bacteria. The filtered lymph fluid is then returned to the bloodstream.
Improper nutrition and exposure to environmental toxins can overload and block the lymphatic system. In addition, lack of sleep, dehydration, stress, emotional trauma, infections and lack of movement can hinder and sometimes even stop lymph flow.
When the lymphatic system is overworked, lymph cleansing is necessary.
If you have a blocked lymphatic system, Limfanox Drainage Detox® stimulates the lymphatic drainage and unblocks the lymph nodes. Standardized herbal extracts cause this dietary supplement to accelerate the lymphatic circulation and detoxify the body, helping in the natural cleansing of the lymph.
When Can You Administer Limfanox Drainage Detox®?
Persons suffering from high stress, fatigue, poor memory, those with poor nutrition, blocked lymph, overweight and metabolic disorders, in chronic digestive and seizure disorders, in diabetes; in case of thrombus formation, in diseases of the cardiovascular system; in case of a weakened immune system (flu, colds, respiratory tract problems); skin inflammations; in severe autoimmune and oncological diseases; pain, numbness, stiffness of the limbs need drainage of the lymphatic system.
For maximum effectiveness we recommend taking Limfanox Drainage Detox® together with a manual or mechanical lymphatic massage (pressotherapy).
Limfanox Drainage Detox® is indicated in minimally invasive body contouring treatments: injection lipolysis/cryolipolysis, manual or mechanical lymphatic drainage/pressotherapy, manual or mechanical anti-cellulite massage/vibromassage, vacuum, etc. for efficient circulation and elimination of free fatty acids from the body (body contouring treatments help to break down fat cells, reducing the volume of fat tissue. For 8 weeks the body drains the fatty acids released from the adipocytes through the blood and lymphatic system and sends them to the mitochondria where they are converted into energy).
LIMFANOX Effects and Benefits
Lymph System Detoxification, Lymph Cleansing
- It improves the drainage function of the lymph in all organs.
- Extract of Cleavers contributes to purifying the body and increasing the lymph flow.
- Burdock, Sulphur and Dandelion extracts support the elimination of toxins and waste products from the body.
- Herbal extracts contain powerful antioxidants that eliminate free radicals
- It maintains permeability of lymphatic capillaries and helps to ameliorate the appearance of cellulite.
- It contributes to the distribution of nutrients and white blood cells (immune system cells that protect the body from infectious diseases).
- They support the renal water elimination.
- Nettle and Dandelion support the excretory function of the kidneys.
- It eliminates the feeling of heavy legs and fatigue.
- It contributes to the normal function of the digestive tract
Heart and Blood System
- It helps the blood purification function.
- Red clover supports the health of the heart and blood vessels. It:
- Stimulates the venous and lymphatic circulation
- Maintains the elasticity of the blood vessels.
- Contributes to a normal blood pressure.
- Regulates the level of ‘good’ cholesterol in the blood.
- Regulates the lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
The dietary supplement Limfanox Drainage Detox® is recommended in:
- Maintaining a healthy venous and lymphatic circulation
- Lymphatic insufficiency
- Lymph congestion (including lymphadenitis, lymphangitis and lymphadenopathy) and lymph node infection
- Postoperative lymphoedema, plastic and reconstructive surgery, cancer therapy, post-mastectomy
- Post-traumatic oedema: contusions, swelling and haematomas, post-operative scars, deep burns, recurrent/chronic infections
- Uro-genital tract disorders, renal disorders, elimination of fluid retention from the body
- Heavy legs, water retention, orange peel skin (cellulitis).
- Oedematous cellulitis
- Body remodeling treatments: injection lipolysis/cryolipolysis, manual or mechanical lymphatic drainage/pressotherapy, manual or mechanical anti-cellulite massage/vibromassage, vacuum, etc.
Not recommended for persons under 18.
Ask your physician in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Natural product compatible with drug therapy and lymphatic drainage (manual, lymphatic drainage massage, pressotherapy).
HOW TO USE: Adults: 2 vegetable capsules daily, with a glass of water. One box of 30 vegetarian capsules is sufficient for 15 days.
For maximum results, a cure of at least 3 months is recommended. Benefits and improvements may occur earlier than this period. For complete absorption, metabolism plays a crucial role. This is why some patients may notice the effect after the second week of administration, and others within three months of starting the cure.
For complete detoxification, elimination of excess water retained in the body and cellulite relief is recommended in conjunction with Renox Renal Detox®. Choose the Swollen Legs Package, save 20%.
Does not contain: colorants, preservatives, artificial flavors, sugar, sodium, gluten/wheat, shellfish/fish, eggs, peanuts/nuts, soy.
Duration of administration
3 months, followed by a break of one month, after which the administration of the product may be resumed.
Active ingredients/vegetable capsule (750 mg/cps):
|Burdock/Arctium lappa (10:1 root extract)||100mg|
|Yellow clover / Melilotus officinalis (4:1 extract from aerial parts)||75 mg|
|Dandelion / Taraxacum officinale (4:1 root extract)||75 mg|
|Red clover / Trifolium pratense (flower extract, standardized to 8% isoflavones)||50 mg|
|Sarsaparilla / Smilax officinalis (4:1 root extract)||50 mg|
|Cleavers / Galium aparine (4:1 extract from aerial parts)||50 mg|
|Nettle / Urtica dioica (4:1 leaf extract)||50 mg|
|Curly dock / Rumex crispus (4:1 leaf extract)||50 mg|
- Acute inflammation – caused by bacteria or viruses;
- Malignant tumors;
- Thrombosis – can lead to blood clots;
- Major heart problems;
- Kidney problems;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Thyroid problems;
- First three months of pregnancy;
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.