Fall asleep fast and wake up energized!
Melatonin 5mg quick release is a reliable aid for relieving occasional insomnia. Melatonin helps in establishing a restful, relaxing sleep schedule and better physical and mental health.
What is melatonin?
Melatonin is a natural hormone, also called the “sleep hormone,” produced by the pineal gland located in the brain. Our bodies start producing melatonin in response to visual receptors just after dark. However, although the sleep hormone is secreted throughout the night, peak levels are not reached until the morning.
With the first rays of sunshine, melatonin levels begin to drop dramatically, and the sleep-wake cycle (circadian rhythm) resumes in the evening.
Because melatonin production does not reach a high level for all individuals once darkness falls, many people find it difficult to fall asleep.
Melatonin for sleep
Clinical research shows that fast-release melatonin helps us fall asleep faster and get a restful sleep throughout the night. In addition to its benefits for sleep, laboratory studies show that melatonin is a powerful antioxidant that helps slow the aging process. Melatonin 5 mg improves eye health, seasonal depression, and HGH levels.
Depression, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may underlie chronic insomnia. Traumatic brain injury (TBI) and neurological disorders such as dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or Parkinson’s disease can also be major causes of insomnia.
Melatonin and insomnia
Create optimal conditions for Melatonin 5 mg sublingual to work by keeping the lights off before bedtime. Stop using your computer, smartphone, tablet, or TV 30 minutes before sleep – the blue light from these devices can neutralize the effects of melatonin.
Who can take Melatonin 5 mg?
The supplement is recommended for persons who:
- Although tired, have difficulty falling asleep but can rest throughout the night without waking up at night.
- Fall asleep easily but wake up during the night and find it difficult to fall asleep again.
- Experience frequent awakenings during the night.
- Cannot fall asleep easily and wake up often during the night.
- Work in shifts (third shift, medical shifts, drivers, catering and entertainment staff) and have an imposed sleep recovery schedule.
- Travel to countries with time zone differences of 12 to 24 hours.
- Suffer from anxiety and stress.
- Do not get a restful sleep even after 7-9 hours of sleep and wake up in the morning tired.
- Feel sleepy, tired, or irritable during the day.
- Have difficulties concentrating on daily activities (domestic, professional).
- Require sleeping pills or consume alcohol to fall asleep.
- Wake up too early in the morning, even before the alarm is set.
Contraindications for melatonin
Melatonin has no side effects and does not cause withdrawal or addiction, unlike other sleep medications or sleeping pills. Because melatonin can cause daytime drowsiness, it is advisable not to drive vehicles or use industrial machinery within five to eight hours of taking the supplement.
Melatonin fast release
Melatonin 5mg fast release is available in an improved immediate-release formulation. Its administration results in a rapid rise in melatonin levels within 30-60 minutes of administration and can remain in the body for 4-8 hours depending on age, weight, and the type of supplement you are taking.
Sublingual melatonin – the best melatonin
Sublingual melatonin is considered the best melatonin because it enters the bloodstream most rapidly through the vasculature of the mouth, and sublingual administration avoids the destruction of the substance by gastric juices. Absorption is very rapid, and the highest levels of the hormone are reached in the bloodstream by sublingual routes, not those that require swallowing the tablet.
Melatonin and insomnia
Causes of insomnia
Insomnia is a disorder that can seriously affect the quality of life. Persons experiencing insomnia:
- Fall asleep with difficulty.
- Often wake up during the night.
- Wake up early without meaning to.
- When they interrupt their sleep, they can’t fall asleep, or they fall asleep with great difficulty.
- Feel tired throughout the day.
Insomnia is often associated with stress and anxiety, an uncomfortable bed or too bright, noisy bedroom, rooms that are too hot or too cold, shift work, or caffeine consumption before bedtime. Melatonin secretion decreases with age. Reduced melatonin levels are also seen in various diseases such as severe pain (head, joint, etc.), cancer, and type 2 diabetes.
Insomnia and neurological causes
Avoid taking melatonin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have consumed alcohol.
How long should melatonin be taken?
Take one Melatonin 5 mg sublingual tablet 30 minutes before bedtime. To reduce jet lag, try taking melatonin 30 minutes before bed once you have arrived at your destination, starting a few days before your trip. Synthetic anti-inflammatories, steroids, and immunosuppressive drugs can lower blood levels of melatonin, and melatonin can cause these drugs to lose their effectiveness. DO NOT take melatonin with corticosteroids or other drugs used to suppress the immune system.
Melatonin Fast Release benefits:
- Fall asleep easily. Deep sleep.
- Fast-release melatonin induces a fast and natural sleep. It:
- Fights insomnia.
- Eliminates night-time awakenings.
- Improves the quality of night’s rest without being addictive.
- Induces the sleep for those who have to sleep during the day because of work (3rd shift).
- Regulates the dysfunctions caused by the jet-lag.
- Regulates the circadian rhythm (sleep-wake rhythm).
- Restores energy during the day.
- Contributes to relaxation.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Protects the brain from premature aging and brain degeneration.
- Melatonin 5 mg stimulates and protects the immune system.
- It is a powerful antioxidant.
- It contributes to maintaining a youthful appearance.
Administration of Melatonin 5mg is recommended for:
- Rebellious insomnia, on the background of stress, time zone change; cumulative fatigue, intellectual overwork, transient depressive states, temporary indispositions.
- Mental disorders: depression, schizophrenia, seasonal affective disorders (atypical depression, seasonal depression – spring asthenia), alcoholism.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Cardiovascular diseases: hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, cardiac arrhythmias.
Melatonin 5mg: 1 sublingual tablet in the evening, 30 minutes before bedtime, if possible, at the same time to regulate your circadian cycle.
Do not combine with stimulants (coffee, alcohol, energy drinks) or antidepressants (MAOIs). 15 sublingual tablets are sufficient for 15 days.
Duration of administration:
3 months, followed by a break of one month, after which the administration of the product may be resumed.
Melatonin 5mg is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Consult your physician before administration. Do not administer Melatonin 5mg to children.
Active ingredients/1 sublingual tablet (500mg):
* Products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu Read more mult »are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.
You may also like…
Natural supplement for cerebral circulation, memory and mental focus, with neuroprotective, neurostimulating and nervous system tonic action. Improves brain functions: memory, concentration, coordination of movements, mental agility and emotional balance. Delays brain aging processes.