100% NATURAL PURE ESSENTIAL OIL of Spearmint. Obtained by steam distillation of the flowers and flowering buds of the Mentha viridis plant.
MENTHA VIRIDIS – 10 ML PURE WHOLE SPEARMINT ESSENTIAL OIL FOR INTERNAL USE.
High quality, undiluted, concentrated essential oil from fresh organic vegetable sources.
Carefully extracted by steam distillation, a traditional method of isolating the beneficial compounds from the flowers and flowering buds of the plant.
The essence of the plant is extracted in a controlled manner, in its pure, active, and unadulterated form, without solvents, additives, preservatives, or artificial flavors.
The earliest records of the benefits of mint come from Egypt when around 1550 B.C. in the Ebers Papyrus, mint is described as an excellent digestive and a safe treatment for reducing flatulence.
The aromatic qualities of mint date back to the 1st century AD when the Roman poet Ovid paid homage to mint in his work Metamorphoses for its incredible fragrance, which was offered to the gods along with the gifts of the earth. In China, this plant was used during the Ming Dynasty to treat digestive disorders, headaches, migraines, to alleviate muscle aches and pains, but also to perfume clothes or rooms.
Mint spread rapidly throughout Europe and other continents. Spearmint is now grown all over the world, but the most important crops are in the USA, China, India, and Brazil.
Spearmint essential oil has many uses. Besides its pleasant smell, spearmint is beneficial for digestive disorders. MENTHA VIRIDIS/SPEARMINT essential oil contains antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.
Following numerous studies conducted over time, it has been found that menthol (the main ingredient extracted from peppermint) blocks calcium channels, which leads to relaxation of smooth muscles in the intestines, which is why peppermint oil is recommended in irritable bowel syndrome.
Diluted, spearmint essential oil can be used as mouthwash to fight thrush.
Spearmint essential oil relieves migraines due to its vasodilating properties, so 4 drops of this essential oil diluted in olive oil can considerably reduce the discomfort caused by them.
Spearmint essential oil can be diffused into the air or inhaled to relieve stress. Applied topically to the skin, it will repel mosquitoes, fleas, moths, and ticks.
Effects and Benefits
Sweet Mint Essential Oil Benefits (Internal Administration):
- Carminative (reduces intestinal gas)
- Gastrointestinal soothing
- Anti-emetic (anti-vomiting)
Applied externally: muscle and mental relaxant.
- Digestive disorders
- Muscle pain
It may be combined with: essential oil of: incense, lemon, oregano, rosemary, thyme, lavender.
» For internal use, diluted with honey or edible oil:
3-4 drops twice a day. The dose is mixed in a teaspoon of honey (diabetics: a quarter teaspoon of edible oil). Use for 7-14 days.
» For internal use in empty vegetable capsules:
Administration in capsules allows better assimilation of the oils, as they go directly into the stomach where they act at the gastric level. Open an empty vegetable capsule, introduce the essential oil with the syringe/dipper together with the edible oil as indicated on the leaflet, and close the capsule. It is recommended to swallow the capsules immediately.
» For external topical use, diluted:
In order to avoid any discomfort, dryness, and irritation of the skin, or even the rapid evaporation of the essential oils, it is recommended to apply them together with almond or argan oil. In massage therapies, it is recommended to use diluted in oils with a firmer consistency. Do not apply on open wounds, irritated skin, or sunburn. Test in advance a small amount on an area of skin.
» Aromatherapy, inhalations:
It is used in ultrasound diffusers and aromatherapy lamps, both for its benefits to the body (relaxing, anti-allergic, decongestant) and to cleanse and disinfect the room of bacteria, fungi, and mold spores. Cold inhalations are recommended for relaxation, or hot inhalations (1-3 drops) in respiratory diseases: rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, etc.
Packaged in a glass container with a dripper for:
- obtaining a controlled dosage
- avoiding the volatilization of the oil on contact with the air
- not to be compromised by external organic matter
To be protected against air, light, humidity, and high temperatures.
The product contains 100% natural, 100% pure Sweet Mint essential oil. Obtained by steam distillation from the aerial parts of the Mentha Viridis plant.
|100% natural, pure, whole essential oil of Spearmint (Mentha Viridis/Spearmint).||10 ml|
STORAGE CONDITIONS: at room temperature, away from light and humidity.
* Produsele comercializate prin intermediul site-ului www.cosmopharm.eu Citește mai mult »sunt suplimente alimentare. Suplimentele alimentare nu inlocuiesc o dieta variata si echilibrata si un mod de viata sanatos. Acestea nu necesita prescriptie medicala si nu inlocuiesc un tratament prescris de medicul specialist. Efectele produselor variaza de la o persoana la alta in functie de stilul de viata, metabolism, varsta, stare de sanatate, etc. Nu este obligatoriu sa obtineti rezultatele asteptate, sau cele obtinute deja de persoanele care au utilizat produsele noastre. In cazul in care suferiti de anumite afectiuni, se recomanda consultarea medicului inainte de a folosi produsul. Nu trebuie sa folositi informatiile prezente in aceste pagini cu rolul de a diagnostica sau trata oricare probleme de sanatate sau boala sau de a inlocui medicamentele si tratamentele prescrise de persoanalul medical autorizat. Cititi cu atentie descrierea, eticheta, ambalajul sau prospectul produsului inainte de a-l utiliza!
* Toate imaginile sunt cu titlu de prezentare.
<p style=”text-align: center;”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-45351″ src=”https://www.cosmopharm.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/prospect-mentha-viridis-cosmopharm.png” alt=”” width=”936″ height=”1073″ /></p>