Natural vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol), also called the fertility vitamin, plays an essential role in the health of the body’s reproductive function.
With a powerful antioxidant effect, vitamin E protects the cell membranes, maintains the integrity of the cells against the destructive action of the free radicals (fights the oxidative stress) and slows down the ageing process.
Breaks down fat-soluble toxins and at the same time takes care of the health of the skin and hair, supports the immune system, heart health and eyesight.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin which is obtained exclusively through diet and dietary supplement intake, but as we age, vitamin E levels decrease and the need for supplementation increases with the advancing age. Moreover, for pregnant and breastfeeding women supplementation is essential for a healthy body.
Watch out for different forms of vitamin E! Not all are equally effective! Studies show that natural vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol) is substantially more bioactive and bioavailable than synthetic vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopherol).
For example, to understand the concrete difference between the two, 1 mg of natural vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl acetate) has a biological activity of 1.36 IU, while the same amount of synthetic vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate) has a value of only 1 IU.
Moreover, recent studies have also revealed that natural vitamin E is retained by the human body much longer, having a longer bioactive life and longer lasting effects.
NATURAL VITAMIN E Effects and Benefits
When vitamin E is administered for its antioxidant benefits, the specialists strongly recommend choosing natural vitamin E over synthetic vitamin E.
Essential Role in Fertility, Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
- Natural vitamin E is involved in the fertility process;
- It contributes to the prevention of sterility by promoting the spermatogenesis and the ovarian function;
- It stimulates the sperm formation in men;
- It ensures a smooth pregnancy process;
- It regulates and stabilizes the hormonal secretion;
- It reduces the premenstrual and menopausal symptoms.
Powerful Antioxidant. Anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effect. It Supports the Skin Health. It Accelerates the Wound Healing.
- It has a strong antioxidant effect;
- Due to its antioxidant effect, natural vitamin E slows down the cell degradation;
- It protects the skin from the damage caused by the free radicals and UV rays;
- It maintains the skin’s hydration and elasticity;
- It helps prevent the premature ageing;
- It maintains the skin’s hydro-lipid layer;
- It protects against the toxins from the cigarette smoke;
- It accelerates the healing of the burns;
- Skin regenerating effect: it promotes the epithelialization and the activity of the skin’s own enzymes;
- It helps in wound healing.
Natural Vitamin E for Eye Health. It:
- Maintains the health of the eyes;
- Improves the ocular blood circulation;
- Effectively protects the retina and helps maintain the optimal vision;
- Reduces the damage caused by the blue light;
- Natural vitamin E contributes to the prevention of cataracts.
Natural Alpha Tocopherol. Immune Regulator. Antiviral. Antibacterial. It:
- Supports the immune system;
- Provides protection against viruses and bacteria;
- Lowers the risk of various infections.
Blood Vessel Protector. Liver Protector. It:
- Protects the heart;
- Has a vasodilator effect, helping to maintain the health of the blood vessels;
- Fights the blood clots, protecting the body from the coronary heart disease;
- Supports the formation of new tissue;
- Natural vitamin E Protects the liver;
- Ensures the sugar metabolism;
- Ensures the metabolism of amino acids and fatty acids;
- Lowers the cholesterol.
The dietary supplement Natural Vitamin E is indicated in:
- cardiovascular diseases, dysmenorrhoea;
- menstrual disorders, uterine fibroids;
- varicose veins, haemorrhoids;
- spasmophilia, ascites;
- low immunity;
- disseminated lupus erythematosus;
- bronchial asthma;
- expectant mothers, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Ask for your physician’s consent when taking dietary supplements.
Avoid taking the dietary supplement Natural Vitamin E if:
*you have allergies to soy products or any of the other ingredients of the product.
Vitamin E, recommended daily dose:
Take 1 softgel daily with a glass of water at mealtime.
How long should vitamin E be taken? Vitamin E can be administered for a period of 3 months.
Active ingredients/ 1 softgel :
|Natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate)||2941.1 mg (2451% VNR*)|
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.
You may also like…
It contributes to the prevention of premature ageing. It nourishes the hair and nails. Beneficial in premenstrual syndrome and hormonal disorders.