NEUROMAX® is a natural supplement that serves as a brain tonic, providing neuroprotective, neurostimulating, nootropic, and neurotrophic effects. It contains 10 active ingredients sourced from natural sources. It is recommended to take only one vegetarian capsule per day.
NEUROMAX® is formulated by Cosmo Pharm and contains optimal concentrations of well-documented herbs that work synergistically to support the nervous system. These ingredients include Cognizin® Citicoline, L-Carnitine, Taurine, BacoMind™️ (Bacopa monnieri), Ginkgo Biloba, Phosphatidyl serine, Phosphatidyl choline, L-Glutamine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and B5. This combination of ingredients makes it an excellent brain tonic.
The product has been recommended by the Society of Child and Adolescent Neurology and Psychiatry of Romania (SNPCAR).
Cognizin® citicoline is the patented form of CDP-choline (citicoline) with the highest degree of absorbability, compared to the usual forms of bitartratcoline. It helps the brain to generate electrical impulses, protect against the damage brought to the neurons by the free radicals, provides huge amounts of energy to the brain, supports a healthy mitochondrial activity necessary for sustained mental effort, and aids in the synthesis and maintenance of cell membranes.
Citicoline is a naturally occurring cellular nutrient with an essential role in nerve activity. As we age, its amount decreases, causing cognitive function to deteriorate. It helps to maintain the balance between sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium concentrations in the body and to increase the amount of glucose metabolised in the brain. Citicoline stimulates the phosphatidylcholine levels – vital for a proper brain function.
It provides antioxidant protection against the neuronal damage caused by the free radicals, provides the phospholipids necessary for the proper neuronal function, supports the neuronal metabolism, enhances the mental processes, stimulates memory, increases attention and concentration.
Citicoline improves the brain function in conditions such as hypoxia, encephalitis, autism, Down’s syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease natural treatment and other types of dementia, Parkinson’s disease, ALS, senility and ataxia. It also has beneficial effects in reducing the anxiety, stress and depression.
BacoMind™️ – patented standardized extract of Bacoppa monnieri, with 20 clinical studies for improving memory, cognition and neurodegenerative disorders. It includes 9 different bioactive ingredients with antioxidant effects (flavanoids and terpenoids), improves peripheral circulation, aids in macular degeneration and post-stroke recovery, combats memory loss associated with aging.
Bacopa monnieri, a plant used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for its therapeutic properties, is particularly recommended in the treatment of nervous system disorders (memory loss, anxiety, ADHD and epilepsy).
Bacopa monnieri has antianxiolytic and antidepressant action by regulating the unbalanced levels of biogenic amines, increases the learning and memorizing capacity, stimulates the intelligence and accelerates the processing of visual information.
A 2014 analysis reviewed nine previously published studies evaluating the effect of Bacopa on cognitive function.
Several studies suggest that Bacopa monnieri may help preserve the memory and improve the cognitive function.
Bacopa monnieri helps in alleviating the unpleasant symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease by protecting brain cells from damage.
A 2011 study found that Bacopa monnieri increased the number and length of dendrites (branchlets of neurons), leading to an improved learning and memory ability.
A three-month study focusing on adults with age-related memory problems found that 125mg of Bacopa monnieri taken twice daily increased the ability to learn new tasks faster, concentrate, think logically and control emotions.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid with a neuroprotective (on peripheral nerves) and antioxidant role fighting free radicals. It reduces fatigue and thus helps to increase the duration and intensity of the intellectual and physical effort.
Ginkgo Biloba, the “Holy Tree of Life” is the most prescribed supplement for an improved agility and mental clarity. The leaves of this tree are extracted and processed into dietary supplements for its miraculous antioxidant effects (due to flavanoids and terpenoids) in combating the memory loss associated with aging, early stages of Alzheimer’s disease, poor peripheral circulation, increased libido and improved sexual function, combating the depression, recovery from stroke and early stages of macular degeneration. Neuromax® + Cognizin® + Bacomind™️ is one of the most effective Ginkgo biloba products in Romania. It has anti-anxiolytic and antidepressant action, increases the learning and memory capacity, stimulates the intelligence, accelerates the visual information processing.
Taurine is an amino acid with neuro-modulatory role that protects the neurons from the toxic effect of glutamate, provides mental clarity and has a calming and relaxing effect in anxiety and stress.
Phosphatidyl choline, a precursor of choline, which participates in the synthesis of acetylcholine, is an essential substance in the transmission of nerve information and the functioning of the central and vegetative nervous system. It helps in nerve cell regeneration (neurogenesis).
Phosphatidyl serine plays a role in inter-neuronal communication, ameliorates the cognitive decline, regulates the release of acetylcholine, dopamine and norepinephrine, maintains the myelin sheath integrity (myelin sheath damage leads to neurodegenerative disorders), increases the cognitive performance and has anti-anxiety and anti-stress effects.
L-Glutamine, the “brain fuel”, is anti-inflammatory, GABA stimulator, decreases the excess brain ammonia that causes neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s).
Alpha lipoic acid is an endogenous antioxidant with a neuroprotective role, acting at central and peripheral level, intra- and extracellulary, crossing the brain barrier.
Vitamin B5 is necessary for a normal brain function, memory stimulation and regulation of the autonomic nervous system through the production of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine.
Mental Tonic. It protects the Nervous System. It improves Attention, Memory and Concentration. It:
- Supports the functions and proper functioning of the nervous and vascular system;
- Provides protection to the nerve cells;
- Stimulates the functioning of interneuronal connections;
- Supports the nerve impulse transmission by modulating neurotransmitters;
- Ensures the supply of amino acids necessary for brain metabolism;
- Provides neuro-nutrients in neurodegenerative diseases;
- Helps in post-stroke recovery;
- Supports the neuromotor recovery;
- Has the role of cerebral antioxidant protection, maintains the vitality of nervous tissue;
- Improves the learning processes, memory, attention, concentration;
- Increases the cognitive performance and coordination;
- Increases the alertness, attention and decreases response (reaction) time;
- Supports the mental effort during periods of intense intellectual activity,
- Supports the mental function in the elderly, supports the memory process;
- Reduces the manifestations of cranial nerve damage (blindness, hearing loss, migraines, neuralgia);
- Reduces the fatigue and increases the duration and intensity of intellectual and physical effort (burnout – professional exhaustion, chronic stress);
- Helps in the proper functioning of the cerebral circulation.
It fights against Stress, Anxiety and Depressive Disorders. It:
- Supports the emotional balance;
- Fights against stress, anxiety and depression without side effects;
- Alleviates the migraines, fatigue and insomnia.
It supports the Health of the Cardiovascular System and Liver. It:
- Supports the lowering of cholesterol and triglycerides, prevents their deposition in the liver;
- Regulates the blood pressure and heart rate;
- Improves the peripheral circulation;
- Reduces the fatty deposits on the walls of blood vessels;
- Contributes to the recovery of the liver affected by various diseases.
NEUROMAX® dietary supplement is a natural complex for optimizing the brain function in:
- memory loss, attention and concentration deficit, cognitive deficit;
- neurodegenerative diseases – mild and moderate retardation, speech difficulties, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Tourette’s;
- dizziness (vertigo), hearing impairment, tinnitus (tingling and ringing in the ears), visual, balance or circulation disorders (“cold hands and feet”);
- chronic fatigue, burnout, mental or intellectual overload, stress;
- depression, anxiety, dementia, mental and physical exhaustion;
- traumatic brain injury, surgery, post-stroke recovery.
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach and sight of small children. Contraindicated for persons allergic to soya.
NEUROMAX® is administered as follows:
Adults: 1 vegetable capsule per day, with a meal, with a glass of water. One box of 30 vegetarian capsules is sufficient for 30 days. Neuromax®+Cognizin®+BacoMind™️ can also be recommended for adolescents over 16 years of age.
Duration of administration:
3 months, followed by a break of one month, after which the administration of the product Neuromax + Cognizin + BacoMind™️ may be resumed.
Active ingredients/vegetale capsule:
|Cognizin® CDP-citicoline (patented form of citicoline, guaranteed stabilized, non-allergenic)||75 mg|
|Phosphatidylserine (standardized extract from Soya seeds/Glycine max) with min. 20% phosphatidylserine)||62.5 mg|
|Ginkgo biloba (50:1 standardized leaf extract, guaranteed with 24% ginkgoflavoglycosides and 6% ginkgolides and bilobalides)||50 mg|
|BacoMind™️ (standardized whole plant extract of Bacopa monnieri, guaranteed with 40% bacosides)||25 mg|
|Epikuron® (standardized extract from Soya seeds/Glycine max with min. 30% phosphatidylcholine)||25 mg|
|Alpha lipoic acid||12.5 mg|
|Vitamin B5||3 mg|
*Reference Nutritional Values cf. Regulation 1169/2011**The daily dose has not been established.
**Cognizin® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO., LTD., USA.
Contains soy. Product suitable for vegetarians
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.