The only nootropic, neuroprotective, neurotrophic and neurostimulator with 10 active principles from natural sources. Only one vegetable capsule / day is administered.
NEUROMAX® is a brain tonic, natural neuroprotective, neurostimulatory, nootropic and neurotrophic supplement for cerebral circulation and memory, exclusive Cosmo Pharm formula, which contains optimal concentrations of the best documented plants with synergistic action to support the nervous system: Cognizin® Citicoline , L-Carnitine, Taurine, BacoMind™️ – Bacopa monnieri, Ginkgo Biloba, Phosphatidyl Serine, Phosphatidyl Choline, L-Glutamine, Alpha Lipoic Acid and B5. An excellent tonic for the brain.
This product is recommended by SNPCAR – the Romanian Society of Child and Adolescent Neurology and Psychiatry.
Cognizin® citicoline is the patented form of CDP-choline (citicoline) with the highest degree of absorption, compared to the usual forms of bitartratecholine. It helps the brain to generate electrical impulses, to protect the damage of neurons from free radicals, it provides huge amounts of energy to the brain, it supports the healthy activity of mitochondria necessary for a sustained mental effort and it helps in the synthesis and maintenance of cell membranes.
Citicoline is a nutrient found naturally at the cellular level with an essential role in nervous activity. With advancing age, its quantity decreases, causing the degradation of cognitive functions. It helps to maintain the balance between sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium concentrations in the body and to increase the amount of glucose metabolized in the brain. Citicoline stimulates the level of phosphatidylcholine – vital for the good functioning of the brain.
It provides antioxidant protection against the destruction of neurons caused by free radicals, provides the phospholipids necessary for good neuronal functioning, supports neuronal metabolism, intensifies mental processes, stimulates memory, increases attention and the ability to concentrate.
Citicoline improves brain functions in conditions such as hypoxia, encephalitis, autism, Down syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia, Parkinson’s disease, ALS, senility and ataxia. It also has beneficial effects in reducing anxiety, stress and depression.
BacoMind™️ – patented standardized extract from Bacoppa monnieri, with 20 clinical studies for improving memory, cognition and neurodegenerative disorders. It includes 9 different bioactive ingredients with antioxidant effects (flavanoids and terpenoids), improves peripheral circulation, helps in macular degeneration and post-stroke recovery, fights memory loss associated with aging.
Bacopa monnieri, the plant used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for its therapeutic properties, is especially recommended in the treatment of nervous system disorders (memory loss, anxiety, ADHD and epilepsy).
Bacopa monnieri has anti-anxiolytic and antidepressant action by regulating the imbalanced levels of biogenic amines, increases learning and memory capacity, stimulates intelligence and accelerates the processing of visual information.
A 2014 review reviewed nine previously published studies evaluating Bacopa’s effect on cognitive function.
Several studies suggest that Bacopa monnieri can help preserve memory and improve cognitive function.
Bacopa monnieri helps relieve the unpleasant symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease by protecting brain cells from damage.
A 2011 study found that Bacopa monnieri increased the number and length of dendrites (the branches of neurons), leading to improved learning and memory.
A three-month study focused on adults with memory problems related to advanced age found that 125 mg of Bacopa monnieri administered twice a day increased the ability to learn new tasks more quickly , to concentrate, to think logically and to control emotions.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid with a neuroprotective role (on peripheral nerves) and an antioxidant that fights against free radicals. It reduces fatigue and thus helps to increase the duration and intensity of intellectual and physical effort.
Ginkgo Biloba, the “Holy Tree of Life” is the most prescribed supplement for better agility and mental clarity. The leaves of this tree are extracted and processed into food supplements for its miraculous antioxidant effects (due to flavanoids and terpenoids), in combating memory loss associated with aging, early stages of Alzheimer’s disease, poor peripheral circulation, increasing libido and improving sexual function, combating depression , recovery from a stroke and early stages of macular degeneration. Neuromax® + Cognizin® + Bacomind™️ is one of the most effective products with Ginkgo biloba in Romania. It has anti-anxiolytic and anti-depressant action, increases learning and memorizing capacity, stimulates intelligence, accelerates the processing of visual information.
Taurine is an amino acid with a neuromodulatory role that protects neurons from the toxic effect of glutamate, provides mental clarity and has a calming and relaxing effect in anxiety and stress.
Phosphatidyl choline, precursor of choline, which participates in the synthesis of acetylcholine, is the essential substance in the transmission of nerve information and the functioning of the central and vegetative nervous system. It helps to regenerate the nerve cell (neurogenesis).
Phosphatidyl serine plays a role in interneuronal communication, improves cognitive decline, regulates the release of acetylcholine, dopamine and noradrenaline, maintains the integrity of the myelin plate (myelin plate damage leads to neurodegenerative diseases). It increases cognitive performance and has an anti-anxiolytic and anti-stress role.
L-Glutamine, the “brain fuel”, has an anti-inflammatory role, GABA stimulator, reduces the excess of brain ammonia that causes neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s).
Alpha lipoic acid is an endogenous antioxidant with a neuroprotective role, acting centrally and peripherally, intra- and extracellularly, crossing the brain barrier.
Vitamin B5 is necessary for the normal functioning of the brain, the stimulation of memory and the regulation of the autonomic nervous system through the production of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine.
Mental Tonic. Protects the Nervous System. Improves attention, memory and concentration.
- Supports the functions and good functioning of the nervous and vascular system;
- Provides protection to nerve cells;
- Stimulates the functioning of interneuronal connections;
- It supports the transmission of nerve impulses by modulating neurotransmitters;
- Ensures the supply of amino acids necessary for cerebral metabolism;
- Provides neuronutrients in neurodegenerative diseases;
- It helps in the post stroke recovery period;
- Supports neuromotor recovery;
- It has the role of cerebral antioxidant protection, maintains the vitality of the nervous tissue;
- Improves the processes of learning, memorization, attention, concentration;
- Increases cognitive performance and coordination;
- Increases vigilance, attention and decreases response time (reaction);
- Supports mental effort during periods of intense intellectual activity;
- Supports the mental function of the elderly, supports the process of remembering;
- Reduces the manifestations of damage to the cranial nerves (blindness, hearing loss, migraines, neuralgia);
- It reduces fatigue and increases the duration and intensity of intellectual and physical effort (burnout professional exhaustion, chronic stress);
- It helps the proper functioning of cerebral circulation.
Combats Stress, Anxiety and Depression.
- Supports emotional balance;
- Fights stress, anxiety and depression, without adverse reactions;
- Reduces migraines, fatigue and insomnia.
Supports the health of the Cardio-Vascular System and the Liver.
- Supports the lowering of cholesterol and triglycerides, helps prevent their deposition in the liver;
- Regulates blood pressure and heart rate;
- Improves peripheral circulation;
- Reduces fat deposits on the walls of blood vessels;
- It contributes to the recovery of the liver affected by various diseases.
NEUROMAX® food supplement is a natural complex for optimizing brain functions in:
- memory loss, lack of attention and concentration, cognitive deficit;
- neurodegenerative diseases – mild and moderate retardation, speech difficulties, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Tourette’s;
- dizziness (vertigo), hearing disorders, ringing and ringing in the ears (tinnitus), vision, balance or circulation disorders (“cold hands and feet”);
- chronic fatigue, burnout, mental or intellectual overload, stress;
- depression, anxiety, dementia, mental and physical exhaustion;
- craniocerebral trauma, operations, post-stroke recovery.
It is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption. Keep out of the reach and sight of small children. Contraindicated for people allergic to soy.
NEUROMAX® is administered as follows:
Adults: 1 vegetable capsule per day, at the meal, with a glass of water. A box of 30 vegetable capsules is enough for 30 days. Neuromax®+Cognizin®+BacoMind™️ can also be recommended to teenagers over 16 years old.
Duration of administration of the product: 3 months, followed by a break of one month, after which the administration of the product Neuromax + Cognizin + BacoMind™️ can be resumed.
Active ingredients/vegetale capsule:
|Cognizin® CDP-citicoline (patented form of citicoline, guaranteed stabilized, non-allergenic)||75 mg|
|Phosphatidylserine (standardized extract from Soya seeds/Glycine max) with min. 20% phosphatidylserine)||62.5 mg|
|Ginkgo biloba (50:1 standardized leaf extract, guaranteed with 24% ginkgoflavoglycosides and 6% ginkgolides and bilobalides)||50 mg|
|BacoMind™️ (standardized whole plant extract of Bacopa monnieri, guaranteed with 40% bacosides)||25 mg|
|Epikuron® (standardized extract from Soya seeds/Glycine max with min. 30% phosphatidylcholine)||25 mg|
|Alpha lipoic acid||12.5 mg|
|Vitamin B5||3 mg|
*Reference Nutritional Values cf. Regulation 1169/2011**The daily dose has not been established.
**Cognizin® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO., LTD., USA.
Contains soy. Product suitable for vegetarians
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.
There are no reviews yet.