Natural tonic of the nervous system for cerebral circulation and memory
Unique combination of substances beneficial to support the nervous system.
Phosphatidyl choline is a precursor of choline and an active participant in the synthesis of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is essential in the transmission of nerve impulses, its deﬁciency leads to conditions such as Alzheimer’s.
Neurotonic – a powerful ally of brain, heart and circulatory system health. Natural nervous and vascular system tonic for poor peripheral circulation.
It prevents the fats (cholesterol, triglycerides, etc.) from forming deposits on the blood vessels.
It helps in lowering the LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels and increasing the level of HDL cholesterol.
It stimulates the nervous system, impulse transfer and brain functions. It helps facilitate the memory process, maintains the neuronal integrity and is involved in mental and motor coordination.
It helps in maintaining a youthful and healthy skin appearance.
This product is recommended by SNPCAR – Society of Child and Adolescent Neurology and Psychiatry in Romania.
Effects and Benefits
It protects the nervous system.
- Neurotonic is based on phospholipids present in every cell of our body;
- It plays an essential role in preventing stiffening of the cell membrane;
- It contains phosphatidylcholine which is part of the neuronal membrane;
- It contributes essentially to the health of the cells;
- Neurotonic is administered both for curative purposes and to prevent or avoid the recurrence of certain diseases;
- It improves the digestive absorption of fat-soluble vitamins;
- Neurotonic is an effective adjuvant in combating the degenerative brain diseases;
- It is an antioxidant, protects the nerve cells and increases the brain’s regenerative capacity. It:
- Stimulates the functioning of inter-neuronal connections;
- Reduces the demyelination (loss of the myelin layer leads to sclerosis);
- Decreases the area of necrosis and accelerates the healing of lesions in cerebral ischemia;
- Neurotonic improves the neurological recovery after brain and head trauma and surgery;
- Reduces the edema and improves the cerebral circulation.
It ensures the quality of the cognitive process.
- Neurotonic helps to streamline the neural processes;
- It is a natural tonic of the nervous and vascular system;
- Essential in the development and optimal functioning of the central nervous system;
- It provides the necessary nutrients for the brain to cope during the periods of intellectual effort;
- Neurotonic improves the memory, mental efficiency, attention, learning ability, concentration, memory and coordination;
- It reduces fatigue, migraines, insomnia, anxiety, stress, adjuvant in depression and balances emotional state;
- It contributes to the health of the brain and the quality of the cognitive process.
It supports the cardiovascular and liver health.
- Neurotonic helps to lower the cholesterol and triglycerides and to reduce their build-up in the liver. It:
- Contributes to the reduction of platelet aggregation;
- Helps in regulating the blood pressure and heart rate;
- Improves the peripheral circulation;
- Neurotonic acts as a protective wall and reduces the deposits on blood vessel walls;
- Contributes to the recovery of the liver affected by various diseases.
Neurotonic is Beneficial in:
- Memory loss,
- Cognitive decline,
- Poor peripheral circulation,
- Difficulty concentrating,
- Tourette’s syndrome, depression, stress,
- Dementia (e.g. Alzheimer’s dementia),
- Parkinson’s disease;
- Senility, ataxia, facial paralysis,
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, various cardiovascular diseases, high LDL cholesterol,
- Ischemic heart disease, steatosis and liver fibrosis, viral and alcoholic hepatitis.
Effective in: headaches, dizziness (vertigo), hearing disorders, ringing and popping in the ears (tinnitus), vision, balance or circulation disorders (“cold hands and feet”).
1 – 2 capsules per day. One box of 30/90 softgels is sufficient for 30/90 days.
Duration of administration
3 months, followed by a break of one month, after which the administration of the product may be resumed.
Not recommended for persons allergic to wheat, soy or any of the ingredients of the product.
Ask for your physician’s consent when taking Neurotonic in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily consumption.
Keep out of reach and sight of small children.
|High purity, concentrated lecithin||575 mg|
|(providing Phosphatidyl Choline 200mg)|
|Wheat germ oil||62.5 mg|
|Gotu Kola (powder)||50 mg|
|Ginkgo Biloba (extract)||20 mg|
|(providing Octacosanol 1mg)|
*Reference Nutritional Values cf. Regulation 1169/2011**The daily dose has not been established.
**Cognizin® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO., LTD., USA.
Contains soy. Product suitable for vegetarians
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.
You may also like…
It increases concentration, attention, and memory. It relieves fatigue, mental and emotional stress, and improves eyesight and hearing. Memory at full capacity!