The human body does not have the capacity to synthesise the unsaturated fatty acids found in abundance in salmon oil, and therefore their intake is necessary through diet or quality dietary supplements obtained from superior raw materials.
Salmon has a high concentration of unsaturated essential fatty acids. Omega 3 unsaturated fatty acids are involved in fat metabolism. They play a key role in the transport of all nutrients in the body.
Salmon oil 1000 mg is adjuvant in the relief of cardiovascular or infectious diseases, lowering cholesterol, relieving the joint and menstrual pain, contributes to the maintenance of beautiful hair and skin and a good mental state.
BENEFITS of Salmon Oil
Salmon oil and salmon oil supplements can provide several important health benefits.
The benefits of salmon oil come mainly from its rich composition of omega-3 fatty acids.
Omega-3 fatty acids in salmon include eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Scientists consider these to be healthy fats and beneficial for the human body. These fats come from the diet, mostly from seafood.
Salmon oil supplements can be a useful way to get these healthy fats for persons who don’t eat salmon or seafood at all. Salmon oil for human consumption has a number of benefits such as:
It improves the cardiovascular and brain health.
- Omega 3 salmon oil contributes to lowering LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It:
- determines the regulation of the metabolism of the fats
- optimizes blood pressure and heart rate
- helps prevent the cardiovascular diseases
- Salmon oil has an anti-thrombotic effect. It:
- protects the heart and blood vessels
- contributes to the elasticity of blood vessels and the smooth functioning of the blood flow
- adjuvant in post-infarct recovery
- EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart function
- essential in the development of the child’s brain in the intra-uterine phase and in the first two years of life and later in the harmonious development of the body
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and normal brain function.
Strong immunity. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Salmon oil strengthens the immune system and balances its reactions. It:
- has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
- reduces joint pain
- acts beneficially on the internal organs: kidneys and lungs
- Omega 3 has an anti-infective role. It:
- is effective in fighting against the autoimmune diseases and those caused by viruses and resistant bacteria
- contains antioxidants that block the effect of free radicals preventing the ageing, and by stimulating the collagen production, contributes to maintaining the health and beauty of the skin, nails and hair
- protects the cells against the oxidative stress
- delays the appearance of the signs of ageing
An enviable figure. A healthy digestive tract.
- Omega 3 salmon oil helps the health of the digestive system;
- it promotes a good intestinal transit and alleviates the gastric and duodenal ulcers;
- Omega 3 protects the colon and contributes to the prevention of serious diseases.
Salmon oil 1000mg is recommended:
- Persons suffering from various cardiovascular diseases, angina pectoris, high levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides;
- Inflammation and joint pain, kidney disease, leukaemia, bronchial asthma, lupus, bacterial or viral infections, skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis, acne, acne rosacea);
- Migraines, premenstrual syndrome and menstrual pain, gastric and duodenal ulcers, digestive tract infections;
- Obesity, constipation, attention deficit, memory disorders, apathy, depression.
2-4 capsules per day, during meals. It is recommended to drink 1-2 liters of fluids per day. One box of 30 capsules is sufficient for 7-15 days.
Duration of administration
3 months, followed by a break of one month, after which the administration of the product can be resumed.
Ask your physician’s consent when using Omega 3 Salmon oil 1000mg in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||85 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||75 mg|
Does not contain allergens. Zero calories.
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.
You may also like…
Superior fish oil supplement. It lowers the cholesterol, the triglycerides. it maintains the health of the heart, arteries, brain.