PINUS SYLVESTRIS – 10 ml pure whole essential oil of Pine for internal use.
High quality, undiluted, concentrated essential oil from fresh organic vegetable sources .
Carefully extracted by steam distillation, a traditional method of isolating the beneficial compounds from the needles of the Pinus sylvestris plant.
The essence of the plant is extracted in a controlled manner, in its pure, active and unadulterated form, without solvents, additives, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Inhale positive energy, exhale calm
Native to Europe, Pinus sylvestris is a conifer that survives not only the weather, poor, sandy soils, and rocky areas, but also the passage of time, with the evergreen tree living to be 300 years old.
The adaptations that allow it to survive strong winds, drought or long, cold winters are the needle-like modified leaves with an oily film that this plant synthesizes.
In history, pine needles have been used as mattress stuffing because they were believed to have the ability to protect against fleas and lice.
The needles were also chewed for protection against scurvy due to their rich content in vitamin C, and in ancient Greece , pine was used by Hippocrates to treat respiratory ailments, reduce symptoms of colds, soothe inflammation, infections and ease respiratory discomfort .
It is also excellent for eyesight and skin health , being a good source of vitamin A . Today, pine oil continues to be used for similar therapeutic benefits and its ability to: reduce inflammation and redness, protect against sinus infections, clear mucus, heal skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis .
It stimulates the immune system, fights fungal and viral infections.
Its numerous health benefits and purity have made it one of the most widely used essential oils in aromatherapy .
It has a positive impact on mood, invigorates the mind and body, provides energy, increases concentration and induces a positive mood. By diffusing pine oil, indoor spaces benefit from the elimination of unpleasant odors, viruses and bacteria from the air.
Used topically, directly on the skin , pine essential oil soothes itching, inflammation and dryness, controls excessive sweating, prevents fungal infections, protects against infections, slows the signs of aging and improves circulation .
Pine oil benefits (internal administration):
- Anti-inflammatory agent;
Pine Oil is recommended in:
- fungal or bacterial infections;
- stress and anxiety.
It may be combined with: essential oils of: rosemary, lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint/sweet mint.
» For internal use, diluted with honey or edible oil:
Adults: 2-3 drops twice a day . The dose is mixed in a teaspoon of honey (diabetics: a quarter teaspoon of edible oil). Use for 7-14 days.
It may be repeated after a 2-week break .
» For internal use in empty vegetable capsules:
Administration in capsules allows a better assimilation of the oils, as they go directly into the stomach where they act at the gastric level. Open an empty vegetable capsule, introduce the essential oil with the syringe/dipper together with the edible oil as indicated on the leaflet, and close the capsule. It is recommended to swallow the capsules immediately .
» For external topical use, diluted:
In order to avoid any discomfort, dryness and irritation of the skin, or even the rapid evaporation of the essential oils, it is recommended to apply them together with an almond or argan oil. In massage therapies, it is recommended to use diluted in oils with a firmer consistency. Do not apply on open wounds, irritated skin or sunburn. Test in advance
a small amount on an area of skin .
» Aromatherapy, inhalations:
It is used in ultrasound diffusers and aromatherapy lamps. Cold inhalations are recommended for relaxation, or hot inhalations (1-3 drops) .
Packaged in glass container with dripper for:
- obtaining a controlled dosage
- avoiding the volatilization of the oil on contact with the air
- not to be compromised by external organic matter
To be protected against air, light, humidity and high temperatures .
|100% pure natural whole essential oil of Pine (Pinus Sylvestris)||10 ml|
STORAGE CONDITIONS: at room temperature, away from light and humidity.
* Produsele comercializate prin intermediul site-ului www.cosmopharm.eu Citește mai mult »sunt suplimente alimentare. Suplimentele alimentare nu inlocuiesc o dieta variata si echilibrata si un mod de viata sanatos. Acestea nu necesita prescriptie medicala si nu inlocuiesc un tratament prescris de medicul specialist. Efectele produselor variaza de la o persoana la alta in functie de stilul de viata, metabolism, varsta, stare de sanatate, etc. Nu este obligatoriu sa obtineti rezultatele asteptate, sau cele obtinute deja de persoanele care au utilizat produsele noastre. In cazul in care suferiti de anumite afectiuni, se recomanda consultarea medicului inainte de a folosi produsul. Nu trebuie sa folositi informatiile prezente in aceste pagini cu rolul de a diagnostica sau trata oricare probleme de sanatate sau boala sau de a inlocui medicamentele si tratamentele prescrise de persoanalul medical autorizat. Cititi cu atentie descrierea, eticheta, ambalajul sau prospectul produsului inainte de a-l utiliza!
* Toate imaginile sunt cu titlu de prezentare.
<p style=”text-align: center;”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-45940″ src=”https://www.cosmopharm.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/prospect-ulei-esential-de-pin-1.jpg” alt=”” width=”804″ height=”922″ /></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-45939″ src=”https://www.cosmopharm.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/prospect-ulei-de-pin2.jpg” alt=”” width=”804″ height=”922″ /></p>