Force of nature!
Mushrooms have been used for thousands of years in the traditional medicine around the world, especially in Asian countries. Modern scientists have discovered several fascinating properties of the mushrooms, one of the most powerful effects of which is due to their antiviral properties and immune boosting ability.
Medicinal mushrooms are edible fungi that are used for their health-promoting properties. They can be consumed both as food and as dietary supplements.
The Most Powerful Medicinal Mushrooms that Support the Body’s Immunity?
Including medicinal mushrooms in our lives has unparalleled nutritional and health benefits. Mushrooms that stimulate the immune system are also immunosuppressive, and immunomodulatory.
Reishi, Shitake, Maitake are among the most popular medicinal mushrooms with the most diverse health benefits.
What is the product Reishi Shiitake Maitake?
At the heart of Reishi + Shiitake + Maitake are three mushrooms with a long tradition in herbal medicine: Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi mushroom, Lentinula edodes or Shiitake and Grifola frondosa or Maitake, prized for their extraordinary qualities.
Combining them in a Premium product brings a significant contribution of bio-active substances: polysaccharides-beta glucans, active proteoglycans, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids.
Maitake (Grifola Frondosa)
Proteoglucan, a component of maitake mushroom, is associated with immune boosting effects, and in clinical trials proteoglucan has been shown to decrease the behavior of mammary tumor cells. In addition, polysaccharides found in maitake have been shown to exert anti-viral activity against hepatitis B and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Maitake also has an effect on the immune system for those experiencing chronic fatigue syndrome. Maitake mushroom increases the activity and production of white blood cells (macrophages), natural killer cells and T-cells.
Reishi (Ganoderma Lingzhi)
The Reishi mushroom is commonly referred to as the “king of mushrooms” or the “mushroom of immortality.” It has been shown to modulate the inflammation caused by high cholesterol. Also, the polysaccharides found in reishi have prebiotic effects, increasing the number of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal flora.
Known for its anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory properties, reishi also has anti-tumour capacity. Furthermore, reishi increases the white blood cell concentrations, making it an ally in the fight for immunity.
Shiitake (Lentinula Edodes)
The Shiitake mushrooms have traditionally been used to treat common colds. A four-week clinical study showed that shiitake intake was associated with improved gut immunity and anti-inflammatory response.
Shiitake contains vitamins, minerals and enzymes that are needed to boost the immune system thanks to nutrients such as vitamin B complex, vitamin D, selenium and 7 of the 8 essential amino acids. Also noteworthy is the richness of enzymes in shiitake that lead to a better food absorption and an improved immune function.
Effects and Benefits
The mushrooms are a rich source of numerous nutrients: fiber, protein, selenium and potassium, as well as vitamins B1, B2, B3, B12, but also vitamins C, D and E. In addition, they have several bioactive components, such as alkaloids, flavonoids, terpenes, phenolic compounds, polyunsaturated fatty acids and polysaccharides. In particular, β-glucan, a polysaccharide commonly found in mushrooms, has been studied for its immune boosting, prebiotic, antibacterial, antiviral, antidiabetic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiparasitic, antitumor, hepatoprotective and immunomodulatory properties.
Immunity booster. Antiviral. Antibacterial.
- Reishi +Shiitake+Maitake has a high concentration of ganoderic acid and polysaccharides. It:
- stimulates the immune system in viral or bacterial infections;
- exhibits a strong anti-inflammatory effect;
- acts as an antistreptococcal, antistaphylococcal adjuvant;
- Reishi +Shiitake+Maitake acts as an immunoregulator and natural antibiotic. It:
- decreases the sensitivity in autoimmune diseases;
- helps in the relief of gum and genital infections;
- inhibits the release of histamines and reduces the reaction to allergens;
- ensures the proper functioning of all cells and tissues in the body;
- stimulates the interferon biosynthesis;
- helps to balance the hormones;
- Reishi +Shiitake+Maitake supports the health of the bone marrow.
- Reishi +Shiitake+Maitake reduces the side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy. It:
- is a powerful antioxidant and adaptogen;
- increases the longevity, tone, vitality, energy of the whole body;
- effectively fights the free radicals responsible for serious diseases;
- increases the rate of cellular oxygen utilization;
- Reishi +Shiitake+Maitake increases the interferon production;
- the high polysaccharide content stimulates the T, B, NK lymphocytes, interleukins and macrophages;
- it is adjuvant and bioprotective in chemotherapy and radiotherapy;
- it contains lentinan, a substance that helps in the repair of damaged chromosomes following anti-tumor treatments;
- has alkalizing properties.
Regeneration of the Liver. Health of the Pancreas.
- Reishi +Shiitake+Maitake helps in the regeneration of liver cells and the relief of fibrosis. It:
- is effective in inhibiting alpha-glucosidase;
- supports the liver’s function;
- is effective in combating the free radicals;
- stimulates the insulin secretion and maintains the optimal blood sugar levels;
- lowers the blood sugar levels;
- Reishi +Shiitake+Maitake is a healthy adjunct to anti-diabetic medication. It:
- has a remarkable content of vitamin D, which comes from the natural reserve of the Maitake mushroom;
- strengthens the body in the long term;
- contributes to the health of the liver;
- supports the nervous, cardiovascular and lymphatic systems.
- Reishi +Shiitake+Maitake is effective in neurodegenerative diseases;
- stimulates the production of the protein betacellulin which causes neural stem cells to multiply;
- contributes to neuronal regeneration;
- stimulates the nervous system and mental abilities;
- is a powerful adjuvant in depressive states;
- contributes to improving memory and the quality of cognitive activity;
- Reishi +Shiitake+Maitake fights against insomnia or sleep disorders;
- helps the heart function properly;
- is effective in lowering cholesterol and blocking platelet aggregation;
- eritadenine content accelerates the metabolism of fats. The product:
- helps in lowering the levels of triglycerides;
- regulates the blood pressure and transaminase levels;
- drains the lymphatic system.
Reishi+Shiitake+Maitake is recommended in:
- viral infections, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B and C virus, influenza virus, Herpex simplex, Cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr.
- streptococcal and/or staphylococcal infections.
- diabetes and its complications
- insomnia, depressive states
Reishi+Shiitake+Maitake is not recommended in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding or for persons allergic to any of the ingredients, in case of kidney diseases (kidney stones) or diseases involving an increase in the white blood cells’ counts.
1-2 capsules per day, after meals. One box of 30/60 capsules is sufficient for 30/60 days.
Duration of administration
3 months, followed by a break of one month, after which the administration of the product can be resumed.
Active ingredients/vegetable capsule:
|Reishi / Ganoderma lucidum* – (microactive ultrafine powder from cold-micronized spores of Reishi
with 2.01% pure polysaccharides and 1.71% reishi triterpenes)
|Maitake / Grifola frondosa* – (5:1 superconcentrated dry standardized extract from the body of the Maitake mushroom,
equivalent to 500-mg dry powder containing a guaranteed minimum of 30% polysaccharides)
|Shiitake / Lentinula edodes* – (5:1 standardized super-concentrated dry extract of Shiitake mushroom body
equivalent to 500-mg dry powder containing a guaranteed minimum of 30% polysaccharides)
* Raw materials obtained from certified organic crops.
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.