Every day, our kidneys work hard to help remove excess water and toxins from the body. detox
A kidney condition can affect the body’s entire ability to filter the toxins from the blood and regulate body fluids. It can also affect the production of red blood cells, the metabolism of vitamin D, sodium, potassium and phosphorus. The kidneys also act to filter and process toxins from food, alcohol and drugs.
RENOX® Renal DETOX helps filter and eliminate the toxins from the body, improves the function of the urinary tract and bladder, boosts immunity, helps reduce inflammation and removes excess water from the body.
RENOX Effects and Benefits
Protects the Urinary System
- Renox® Renal Detox supports diuresis and elimination of urinary “sand”;
- It tonifies the kidneys;
- Renox® helps restore damaged tissues;
- Adjuvant in kidney diseases;
- Nettle has a beneficial effect on urinary disorders;
- Horsetail has a diuretic, anti-inflammatory effect and is effective in kidney diseases;
- Corn silk has haemostatic action, being useful in haematuria (blood in urine);
- Buchu helps to maintain the health of the urinary system.
Detoxifying. Antioxidant. Kidney Protector.
- Renox® helps filter and eliminate the toxins from the body;
- It improves the urinary tract function;
- Kinnikinnick supports normal bladder function;
- Renox® has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect;
- Ginger has significant antioxidant properties;
- Juniper supports the body’s physiological resistance to severe environmental conditions;
- Parsley has antioxidant and detoxifying effect;
- Hawthorn supports the cardiac function, oxygen supply and peripheral blood circulation;
- Ginger, parsley and nettle support the immune system.
It removes the Excess Water from the Body
Renox Renal Detox helps to eliminate the excess fluid retained in the body;
It contributes to maintaining an optimal body weight;
It helps in maintaining a healthy skin appearance;
Parsley has a diuretic effect;
Dandelion has a detoxifying and purifying effect.
RENOX Renal DETOX dietary supplement is indicated in:
- urinary-genital tract disorders, kidney disorders, elimination of water retention
- skin disorders (anti-edema)
- it has diuretic, antiseptic, detoxifying, anti-inflammatory, hypotensive, antispasmodic and tonic effect
Adults: 1 capsule daily with a glass of water at mealtime. For water elimination, 2 vegetable capsules/day. Do not use for more than 6 consecutive weeks.
One box of 30 vegetable capsules is sufficient for 30 days.
Active ingredients/vegetable capsule:
|Horsetail / Equisetum arvense (standardized 4:1 extract from stems)||150 mg|
|Kinnikinnick / Arctostaphylos uva ursi (standardized extract 4:1 from leaves)||16.2 mg|
|Buchu / Barosma spp (standardised extract 4:1 from leaves)||16.2 mg|
|Dandelion / Taraxacum officinale (standardized extract 4:1 from roots)||16.2 mg|
|Juniper / Jenuperis comunis (standardized extract 4:1 from fruit)||16.2 mg|
|Parsley / Petroselinum crispum (4:1 standardized extract of leaves)||16.2 mg|
|Hawthorn / Crataegus laevitaga (standardized 4:1 extract of fruit)||16.2 mg|
|Nettle / Urtica dioica (standardised extract 4:1 from roots)||16.2 mg|
|Butcher’s broom / Ruscus aculeatus (standardized extract 4:1 from rhizomes)||16.2 mg|
|Ginger / Zingiber oficinale (powder)||16.2 mg|
|Corn silk / Zea mays (powder)||16.2 mg|
* The products sold through the website www.cosmopharm.eu are food supplements. Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They do not require a medical prescription and do not replace a treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor. The effects of the products vary from one person to another depending on lifestyle, metabolism, age, state of health, etc. It is not mandatory to obtain the expected results, or those already obtained by the people who used our products. If you suffer from certain ailments, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using the product. You must not use the information present in these pages to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease or to replace the medicines and treatments prescribed by authorized medical personnel. Carefully read the description, label, packaging or leaflet of the product before using it!
* All images are for presentation purposes.