TEA TREE – 10 ML PURE WHOLE ESSENTIAL OIL OF TEA TREE, FOR INTERNAL USE
High quality, undiluted, concentrated essential oil from fresh organic vegetable sources.
Carefully extracted by steam distillation, a traditional method of isolating the beneficial compounds from the leaves of the plant.
The essence of the plant is extracted in a controlled manner, in its pure, active and unadulterated form, without solvents, additives, preservatives or artificial flavors.
Health from head to toe.
Tea tree oil comes from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, a small tree with narrow needle-like leaves native to New South Wales Australia. The area, also called Bundjalung, translates as the “healing ground” and is the only region where the tea tree grows in its natural environment.
Although Melaleuca alternifolia is known as the Tea Tree, it is not to be confused with the plant whose leaves are used to make the classic aromatic teas. Its name was coined by the British explorer James Cook (1768 -1779), when he noticed that the natives were using the leaves of the endemic tree to make a medicinal tea with a pleasant nutty smell.
Tea tree oil has been used for centuries as an antiseptic by the Aborigines of Australia. They crush tea tree leaves to extract the oil, then inhale it to treat coughs and colds, or apply it directly to the skin to heal infections, wounds and scars. The tree’s antibacterial and “protective” ability was so revered by the indigenous people that the lakes the trees grew alongside were considered sacred places used only by tribal women for religious rituals and birthing ceremonies.
Production of tea tree essential oil began in the 1920s, when the healing qualities of the plant were recognized by the immigrants arriving in the region.
The benefits of Tea Tree oil were first scientifically demonstrated by Arthur Penfold in 1922. His studies determined that the natural oil is up to 13 times more potent than any synthetic preparation used to kill bacteria and fungi.
Tea tree essential oil contains a number of compounds, including terpinen-4-ol, which has been shown to increase the activity of white blood cells and help fight foreign invaders of the body: parasites, bacteria, viruses, lice and staphylococci.
These germ-fighting properties make tea tree oil a valued natural remedy for treating bacterial and fungal skin conditions, preventing infections and speeding up wound healing.
Its antimicrobial, broad-spectrum antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make it a powerful natural remedy for relieving skin problems from head to toe: topical application of the tea tree essential oil fights against the scalp problems (irritation, dandruff, alopecia) and cures the fungal infections in the feet, improving the appearance of nails.
TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL / BENEFITS:
- nail fungus;
- Tinea pedis (athlete’s foot);
- pigmentation spots;
- colds; stuffy nose;
- respiratory tract infections, lung infections;
- insect bites;
- infections with fungi, viruses, lice, staphylococcus aureus.
It can be combined with essential oils of: mint, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, oregano, thyme.
» For internal use, diluted with honey or edible oil:
To be used internally only on the physician’s recommendation, diluted in honey or edible oil.
» For internal use in empty vegetable capsules:
Administration in capsules allows a better assimilation of the oils, as they go directly into the stomach where they act at the gastric level. Open an empty vegetable capsule, introduce the essential oil with the syringe/dipper together with the edible oil as indicated on the leaflet, and close the capsule. It is recommended to swallow the capsules immediately.
» For external topical use, diluted:
In order to avoid any discomfort, dryness and irritation of the skin, or even the rapid evaporation of the essential oils, it is recommended to apply them together with an almond or argan oil. In massage therapies, it is recommended to use diluted in oils with a firmer consistency. Do not apply on open wounds, irritated skin or sunburn. Test in advance
a small amount on an area of skin.
» Aromatherapy, inhalations:
It is used in ultrasound diffusers and aromatherapy lamps, both for its benefits to the body (relaxing, anti-allergic, decongestant) and to cleanse and disinfect the room of bacteria, fungi and mold spores. Cold inhalations are recommended for relaxation, or hot inhalations (1-3 drops) in respiratory diseases: rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, etc.
Not to be diluted with water.
Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily consumption. Keep out of reach and sight of small children.
For topical use, do not use with benzoyl peroxide, retinoids, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, lactic acid, vitamin C.
Packaged in glass container with dripper for:
- obtaining a controlled dosage
- avoiding the volatilization of the oil on contact with the air
- not to be compromised by external organic matter
- To be protected against air, light, humidity and high temperatures.
Does not contain: artificial colors, preservatives, artificial flavors, sugar, sodium, gluten/fat, shellfish/fish, eggs, peanuts/nuts, soy.
The product contains: 100% NATURAL PURE Tea Tree ESSENTIAL OIL. Obtained by steam distillation from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant.
|100% natural, 100% pure Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil||10 ml|
STORAGE CONDITIONS: at room temperature, away from light and humidity.
* Produsele comercializate prin intermediul site-ului www.cosmopharm.eu Citește mai mult »sunt suplimente alimentare. Suplimentele alimentare nu inlocuiesc o dieta variata si echilibrata si un mod de viata sanatos. Acestea nu necesita prescriptie medicala si nu inlocuiesc un tratament prescris de medicul specialist. Efectele produselor variaza de la o persoana la alta in functie de stilul de viata, metabolism, varsta, stare de sanatate, etc. Nu este obligatoriu sa obtineti rezultatele asteptate, sau cele obtinute deja de persoanele care au utilizat produsele noastre. In cazul in care suferiti de anumite afectiuni, se recomanda consultarea medicului inainte de a folosi produsul. Nu trebuie sa folositi informatiile prezente in aceste pagini cu rolul de a diagnostica sau trata oricare probleme de sanatate sau boala sau de a inlocui medicamentele si tratamentele prescrise de persoanalul medical autorizat. Cititi cu atentie descrierea, eticheta, ambalajul sau prospectul produsului inainte de a-l utiliza!
* Toate imaginile sunt cu titlu de prezentare.
<p style=”text-align: center;”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-45294″ src=”https://www.cosmopharm.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/tea-tree1.png” alt=”” width=”765″ height=”878″ /></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-45295″ src=”https://www.cosmopharm.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/tea-tree2.png” alt=”” width=”765″ height=”878″ /></p>