CURCUMA LONGA – 10 ml pure whole essential oil of Turmeric for internal use.
High quality, undiluted, concentrated essential oil from fresh organic vegetable sources.
Carefully extracted by steam distillation, a traditional method of isolating the beneficial compounds from the rhizomes of the Curcuma longa plant.
The essence of the plant is extracted in a controlled manner, in its pure, active and unadulterated form, without solvents, additives, preservatives or artificial flavors.
“The one which overcomes the diseases”
Turmeric, the golden spice with a strong aroma, has been celebrated for over 4,500 years as both food and medicine. Around 500 BC, turmeric emerged as an important part of Ayurvedic medicine, an ancient Indian system of natural healing that is practiced to this day. It is not for nothing that Ayurvedic literature contains over 100 different terms for turmeric, including jayanti, which means “The one which overcomes the diseases.”
Turmeric vapors have been used to relieve the congestion, turmeric juice to heal the wounds and bruises, and turmeric paste in skin conditions including smallpox, chicken pox, pigmented spots and shingles.
In Indian popular culture, the importance of turmeric goes far beyond medicine. Hindu religion sees turmeric as auspicious and sacred, worn as an amulet for protection against evil spirits, as a symbol of health, happiness, fertility, purity, prosperity and new beginnings.
Nowadays, most of us recognize turmeric as an exotic spice, but in recent years, the Indian spice has attracted interest for its natural healing properties thanks to curcumin, the powerful antioxidant substance that gives it its vibrant color.
Curcumin essential oil has significant anti-inflammatory properties that are said to rival those found in synthetic drugs with powerful effects in reducing inflammation, but without their toxic actions on the body.
And when turmeric and frankincense (Boswellia) are combined, the two oils work synergistically to produce an unparalleled effect against inflammation, as boswellic acid increases the bioavailability of curcumin.
Research has shown that turmeric essential oil reduces the general symptoms associated with depression and also works as an anti-anxiety agent when taken for a period of eight weeks.
Used in aromatherapy, the natural warm and woody fragrance of turmeric essential oil helps to energize, calm and strengthen the body and mind. In cosmetic applications, the oil cleanses, nourishes, evens, soothes, invigorates the skin, and in massages, it supports the body’s natural recovery and invigoration process, promotes the skin firmness and helps in soothing the local aches and pains.
Turmeric oil – Benefits (internal administration):
Turmeric oil is indicated in:
- Joint inflammation;
- Rheumatic diseases;
- Digestive disorders;
- Respiratory infections;
- Liver diseases;
- Cardiovascular and metabolic diseases;
- Tumor diseases;
- Skin diseases;
It may be combined with: Frankincense/Boswellia sacra, Boswellia serrata, Lavender, Grapefruit and Sweet Orange essential oils.
» For internal use, diluted with honey or edible oil:
Adults: 2-3 drops twice a day. The dose is mixed in a teaspoon of honey (diabetics: a quarter teaspoon of edible oil). Use for 7-14 days.
It may be repeated after a 2-week break.
» For internal use in empty vegetable capsules:
Administration in capsules allows a better assimilation of the oils, as they go directly into the stomach where they act at the gastric level. Open an empty vegetable capsule, introduce the essential oil with the syringe/dipper together with the edible oil as indicated on the leaflet, and close the capsule. It is recommended to swallow the capsules immediately.
» For external topical use, diluted:
In order to avoid any discomfort, dryness and irritation of the skin, or even the rapid evaporation of the essential oils, it is recommended to apply them together with an almond or argan oil. In massage therapies, it is recommended to use diluted in oils with a firmer consistency. Do not apply on open wounds, irritated skin or sunburn. Test in advance
a small amount on an area of skin.
» Aromatherapy, inhalations:
It is used in ultrasound diffusers and aromatherapy lamps. Cold inhalations are recommended for relaxation, or hot inhalations (1-3 drops).
Packaged in glass container with dripper for:
- obtaining a controlled dosage
- avoiding the volatilization of the oil on contact with the air
- not to be compromised by external organic matter
To be protected against air, light, humidity and high temperatures.
The product contains 100% pure natural Oregano essential oil. Obtained by steam distillation of the aerial parts of the Origanum vulgare plant.
|100% pure natural Turmeric essential oil (Curcuma Longa).||10 ml|
STORAGE CONDITIONS: at room temperature, away from light and humidity.
* Produsele comercializate prin intermediul site-ului www.cosmopharm.eu Citește mai mult »sunt suplimente alimentare. Suplimentele alimentare nu inlocuiesc o dieta variata si echilibrata si un mod de viata sanatos. Acestea nu necesita prescriptie medicala si nu inlocuiesc un tratament prescris de medicul specialist. Efectele produselor variaza de la o persoana la alta in functie de stilul de viata, metabolism, varsta, stare de sanatate, etc. Nu este obligatoriu sa obtineti rezultatele asteptate, sau cele obtinute deja de persoanele care au utilizat produsele noastre. In cazul in care suferiti de anumite afectiuni, se recomanda consultarea medicului inainte de a folosi produsul. Nu trebuie sa folositi informatiile prezente in aceste pagini cu rolul de a diagnostica sau trata oricare probleme de sanatate sau boala sau de a inlocui medicamentele si tratamentele prescrise de persoanalul medical autorizat. Cititi cu atentie descrierea, eticheta, ambalajul sau prospectul produsului inainte de a-l utiliza!
* Toate imaginile sunt cu titlu de prezentare.
<p style=”text-align: center;”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-45937″ src=”https://www.cosmopharm.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/prospect-ulei-turmeric-curcumin.jpg” alt=”” width=”804″ height=”922″ /></p>